forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

oh well damn. Is anyone here a doctor by any chance :')

Deleted user

Okay well,,, there's this god awful pain in my left shoulder that runs down my entire arm? I tried taking Advil but nothing happened, so I don't know-
Anyway I think it's actually gotten worse since then. Anyway, the pain is excruciating and I want to cry. It's definitely not the worst pain in the world but I mean. This isn't exactly normal
And I just can't move my arm at all. Well I can, just not without wanting to scream. Like if I even bring my hand or arm up slightly I will cry. And I juSt?? Don't understand??? Because I really don't know what it is, especially if the Advil didn't work.

that took way too long to type. sorry about that-

@saor_illust school

no Lori dear, you need to go to the hospital or something, I would highly NOT recommend seeking medical help from non-professional medical people who are basically complete strangers. go to the hospital lori dear.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

no Lori dear, you need to go to the hospital or something, I would highly NOT recommend seeking medical help from non-professional medical people who are basically complete strangers. go to the hospital lori dear.

I agree.
Very much

Deleted user

Okay yeah, I agree with that. But the hospital? Big yikes, lets avoid that please

Deleted user

Unless if I'm losing too much blood or I've broken bones or anything like that, I'm not going to the hospital-

@Echo_6 group

Unless if I'm losing too much blood or I've broken bones or anything like that, I'm not going to the hospital-

Those are not the only life threatening injuries out there. Depending on what is causing you pain it could be very serious. Please for your sake get some professional help.

@saor_illust school

How do you know you haven't.
Please?
For me.

exactly. i totally agree with shuri. it could be internal bleeding. do it please lori! even if it's nothing, it's still worth a trip to the hospital, just in case.

@saor_illust school

Lori if i remember correctly that is a symptom of stroke and or heart attack you need to get that checked NOW

see lori, it could be something serious. now go. now.

Deleted user

Please?
For me.

I've had broken bones aplenty, internal bleeding, some seriously bad wounds, and I was even stabbed once. It's not that bad. This is honestly nothing to be freaked out about. It's just a shoulder. Yeah it hurts like hell but I'm not just gonna drive up to the hospital when it could be much, much worse.

Deleted user

Lori if i remember correctly that is a symptom of stroke and or heart attack you need to get that checked NOW

JeSUS IT'S NOT A HEART ATTACK UNLESS IF HEART ATTACKS LAST A HELLA LONG TIME

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Please?
For me.

I've had broken bones aplenty, internal bleeding, some seriously bad wounds, and I was even stabbed once. It's not that bad. This is honestly nothing to be freaked out about. It's just a shoulder. Yeah it hurts like hell but I'm not just gonna drive up to the hospital when it could be much, much worse.

Me too honey. And I still see the doctor.
Lori I'm begging you

This topic has been locked by a moderator.