forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

I want to be friends with Jake. He's cool and goofy and we've been super close since middle school.

Deleted user

Okay. Well, a true friend will understand that. And maybe one day you will have feelings for him, but it's okay not to and he should accept that.

Deleted user

Okay. Thank you. I figured that the right thing to do was to deny him and explain it to him but still. Good thing to ask.

Deleted user

Part of me wants to like find someone and fall in love and spend the rest of our lives together but another part of me just wants to be alone forever and not have to worry about anyone and just be Gucci alone

Deleted user

I feel. I think it's best to just see what life throws you, and know that love sits in unexpected places.

Deleted user

Boys are a pain. Date yourself.

And then cheat on yourself with your bed.

Deleted user

Boys are a pain. Date yourself.

And then cheat on yourself with your bed.

I'm starting to think your only two moods are "my boyfriend is awesome" and "dudes suck" and I'm here for it

@Fraust

Y'all I just went to the store with my mom to buy a bunch of snackies for my boyfriend whose mom doesn't allow him to have real food so now he has a care package

@Fraust

I'm like, 5'2 and 85 pounds, and he's about 5'4 and about 95 or 96 pounds. . That's not healthy for a fifteen year old boy. His family is on like, a vegan hippie kick or some shit, so he's not really able to have real food. Last night he had fucking bean noodles for dinner. He's also had Asian quinoa salad, and his mom threw away the mozzarella sticks he got with us that he saved because he can't have actual food. Mozzarella sticks from fucking sonic are a luxury to him. He gets like, one oatmeal cookie a month and that's a fucking treat

@hollow-boned

and it's not the food itself that's necessarily doing him bad, it's the amount. you can live on rabbit food and still be healthy but not if they give you 100g of food per meal

This topic has been locked by a moderator.