forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

Well…what about something like The Goddess of Nutella???

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

also, mini-vent here…

I’M REALLY FREAKING SICK OF HEAT
THE HUMIDITY HERE IS CONSTANTLY INSANELY HIGH SO SUMMERS ARE THE MOST MISERABLE THINGS EVER

I know summer is my favorite season but only when we get to do stuff like swim, run, or go on vacation, I’ve only been swimming twice this whole year and that’s not enough to make the heat worth it

Deleted user

Just sitting here listening to I Love You by Billie Eilish while watching the rain through my window… These are the moments my dudes

Deleted user

I LOVE BILLIE EILISH! I'm in US history. second week of school, i'm already tired all the time and more depressed than usual yay

Deleted user

Ugh Is my natural state, but I got more annoyed over some things I read

Deleted user

Oof. I'm just tired and always on the verge of a mental breakdown, sort of like how last year ended.

Deleted user

k, here goes nothing.
I'm seeing my therapist for the last time today before she leaves to go work in Minnesota. I thought I didn't really care but I definitely do. I've had her since I was in fifth grade. She diagnosed me with all my disorders and crap. And, like… IDK. I'm just really depressed today so like… I don't know. I just don't really want her to go.

Deleted user

I don't think she's allowed to, the place is really strict

Deleted user

Also I have to eat something that has meat in it because it's pretty much the only thing we have to eat at the moment and it's really bothering me because I'm vegetarian but I don't really have a choice…

@Pickles group

A few friends decided they should all have god/goddess themed usernames, because why not.

…Turns out, it’s surprisingly difficult to shove a theme like that into “NutEllaDraws” so I tried my best (read: didn’t try at all) and ended up with this monstrosity

THE OTHER ONE

This topic has been locked by a moderator.