forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

My friends are so stupid. Last night they had the great idea "let's see how long we can stay alive in one of the most dangerous neighborhoods in a town thAT NONE OF US ARE FROM!!!1!!" I just wanted to stay in the motel and keep playing uno but no. All three of the reckless thrill-seekers DRAGGED ME OUTSIDE AND MADE ME WALK WITH THEM. And then, them being strong and intimidating men, they have less things to worry about. Me? I'm a 5'2 female who can fight, but not very well. SO I WASN'T READY TO DO THIS AGAIN, NO SIR.
Anyway, we almost got jumped 3 times. I was nervous. I was scared. I had 2 anxiety attacks and I came close to having a mental breakdown. And as of now, I'm finally back in my own bed (in my own town too), and I'M VERY HAPPY. That experience was just a no

Deleted user

oh my god that's scary
no offense to your friends but that was kinda dumb

Oh no, trust me. That was dumb. It's one of their top 10 stupidest ideas.

Deleted user

hey guys, ignore my crazy friends, sounds like something they would do. But if I had anxiety they have at least the respect enough to be like 'okay we'll play UNO if your not cool with doing stupid crazy stuff' like that was just an asshole move on their part.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

My laptop's acting up and I can't tell if it's because I downloaded a bunch of stuff recently and might've accidentally ended up with a virus, or if it's because this computer is legit in three pieces, can't close, and is only being held together by a singular jammed hinge

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

…What should I do about it? I have a lot of stuff I don't want to lose
Most of it is backed up on a spare hard drive or whatever it's called (thank goodness) but there's still some unsaved work I don't want to lose, and I can't back them up cause I lost the cord thing to the hard drive or whatever it's called

I know nothing about technology, in case you can't tell

Deleted user

One, mood. Two uhhhm…Someone else help, i for sure can't.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I dunno… Do I???

My WiFi’s turning off in a few minutes so there’s nothing I can really do at the moment except shut it down and hope it survives the night…

Dang it, where’s my actually smart brother who literally builds computers when you need him

@Bananapudding

I dunno… Do I???

My WiFi’s turning off in a few minutes so there’s nothing I can really do at the moment except shut it down and hope it survives the night…

Dang it, where’s my actually smart brother who literally builds computers when you need him

and if it does survive, you could always transfer your important files on one drive and access it online without the need of a hard drive

This topic has been locked by a moderator.