forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@Bananapudding

ok so it turns out i was wrong AGAIN and I feel horrible. My friend isn't a bigot, it was actually her friend messing around with her phone and sending that filthy skank I hate the N word and all that stuff to joke around. She knew it was him but still decided to tell everyone my friend was racist.

@Periwinkle_

So last Wednesday I was at my dads house with my mom and my sister and the police came looking for him. Apparently, since he and my mom are getting legal separation, he was supposed to the courthouse to do stuff that he’d been ignoring for over 6 months. Anyway, yesterday he wasn’t at his house all night (we spent the night there since my mom had to go to work early in the morning and didn’t feel like driving too far) and hasn’t showed up yet. He and I have a bad relationship, so I’m not necessarily wanting him to come back, I just wonder why my mom won’t tell me where he is. I’m thinking he spent the night in jail tho.

@saor_illust school

Aaah so this isn't really a vent but I literally just finished watching the Subbed version of Your Lie in April and it lierally broke my heart into a million pieces!!! I swear if Kaori dies at the end (why cliffhanger?) I'm just gonna be so sad.

Deleted user

What do you do if a giant flock of seagulls suddenly charge at you?

Deleted user

Update: they were after my pizza. I threw it at them and now I'm hiding behind a tree. I can hear their little squeaky 'caws'. Stupid crow wannabes. Smh I just wanted to eat outside. They better not fly towards me again if I get up.

This topic has been locked by a moderator.