forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

They're cute until you see a couple hundred come flying down at you with their beady eyes staring into your soul.

Deleted user

So apparently, the girl I'm staying with feeds the seagulls whenever she doesn't finish her food, and that's why they all dive bombed at me.
Moral of the story: Don't feed the seagulls-

Deleted user

they came flying for love and a f f e c t i o n

n o , t h e y w a n t e d m y g r e a s y p i z z a

Deleted user

Y e s. F e e d t h e m

nO I JUST SAID THE OPPOSITE OF THAT-

@saor_illust school

d o n t f e e d b i r d s

^ ^ ^
t h e y c a n g e t q u i t e f e i s t y s o m e t i m e s . d o n ' t q u e s t i o n m e . f i r s t h a n d
e x p e r i e n c e . t r u s t m e .

@saor_illust school

b u t t h e y a r e c u t e a n d f l u f f y . t h a t d o e s n ' t m e a n y o u s h o u l d m a k e t h e m f r i e n d l y a r o u n d h u m a n s . i t ' s b e t t e r o f f t h a t t h e y s t a y w i l d .

Deleted user

AHCK YAY DRAMA!!!!! I yet again don't know what to do.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Update: they were after my pizza. I threw it at them and now I'm hiding behind a tree. I can hear their little squeaky 'caws'. Stupid crow wannabes. Smh I just wanted to eat outside. They better not fly towards me again if I get up.

obnoxious chanting mINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE-

@ravens

Update: they were after my pizza. I threw it at them and now I'm hiding behind a tree. I can hear their little squeaky 'caws'. Stupid crow wannabes. Smh I just wanted to eat outside. They better not fly towards me again if I get up.

obnoxious chanting mINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE-

Deleted user

Oh yes okay. So I have this ex named Jake right? We broke up because of his crazy ex(it's a mess) and anyways. That was a couple years ago. We have remained stead fast friends, hanging out, doing normal stuff. I'm dating Justice. He has a boyfriend who he broke up, at some point in time I guess I dunno and he just told me he still has feelings for me, and that they never went away. But I am deeply in love with Justice, and like…I want to remain friends. But…yeah.

Deleted user

Okay, I'm here.
Okay.
Well, first of all, congratulations. You have two guys into you! Next up, you're sure at this point in time you don't want anything with Jake?

This topic has been locked by a moderator.