forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

@GameMaster group

Also there’s this girl I have a crush on and we’re both bi and I invited her to a lgbt+ night festival.

Could my intentions possibly be more obvious?

@Fraust

I'm pissed because my boss scheduled me to work today and I have to go even though I said I can't work Tuesdays because of school stuff

@TeamMezzo group

hello, migraine, how are you today? oh, you want it to feel like someone's tearing my skull in half? right before nwea? thanks, i appreciate it so much. oh yeah, go ahead, make it worse!

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Also uhh… How do I find out if there really is a virus on my computer? If I can determine that much then maybe I can force my brother to help get rid of it

I know there are anti-virus programs out there but, after an unpleasant experience with one downloading itself to my computer attached to a completely different program without my knowledge and creating obnoxious pop up ads that lagged everything the hecc out, I don’t know which ones to trust…

Deleted user

Well…just let him look at it and see what he see's as best.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Good morning!
Also update: my brother’s checking to see what’s wrong. He says it’s probably just my computer because it’s basically in pieces but he’s surfing through my apps just in case

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

…I don’t think he approves of my crippling addiction hobby of downloading excessive amounts of free art software off the deep dark side of the internet…

Also, turns out my computer has been downloading updates for the past two days because the internet here is so freaking slow so that might be what’s causing the problems and not a virus

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

A few friends decided they should all have god/goddess themed usernames, because why not.

…Turns out, it’s surprisingly difficult to shove a theme like that into “NutEllaDraws” so I tried my best (read: didn’t try at all) and ended up with this monstrosity

This topic has been locked by a moderator.