forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

(and all the other things that are wrong with me aha :x)

Deleted user

I d o n ' t w a n t t o b e h e r e

w e l l i w a n t y o u h e r e s o t o u g h l u c k a h a

@TeamMezzo group

singing i don't wanna do this today i hate my school and a bunch of boys found our trigger list and no matter how many panic attacks and switches they cause they still don't believe us

Deleted user

singing i don't wanna do this today i hate my school and a bunch of boys found our trigger list and no matter how many panic attacks and switches they cause they still don't believe us

omg you have did?!! sorry if that sounds rude but like, i believe you! you are valid!

Deleted user

Mezzo i can't read thaaaaat

it's about their triggers being used against them

@Echo_6 group

@EvThePoet No you're not. Now I don't know you very well, but the only reason someone becomes an annoyance is when the people around them get impatient with them. And I can assure you that none of us have gotten impatient with you, and it is unlikely that we will. That being said however in the event of one of us becoming impatient with you feel free to come find me and I'll smack em' for you, and if I ever become impatient with you, get Shuri to come smack me.

Deleted user

Oh I'm…touched. Thank you. This does not make me any less tired. And I am a little bit of an annoyance-displays to mental diseases- I try my hardest here but yeah.

Deleted user

So I was at the doctor yesterday and I got anxiety pills and I just took one and it might kill me so if I type anything along the lines of "I'm dying" just know that lol

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Evs.
You use this site for its actual purpose
You're fun to talk to
You're a ball of cringe, but in a good way
And you're adorable.
Y o u a r e n o t a n a n n o y a n c e m y s o n !

Deleted user

I have 11 moms, and all of them are gay. I'll just live with them. None of them are dating eachother either. It's weird.

Deleted user

…im going to take this fight over to pms as to not confuse the less strange and less confusing people. Especially since Amber is one of my fav peeps here

This topic has been locked by a moderator.