forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

-reaches down and paps him- I'm sitting at lunch with this pure boi here. He is my SON.

Deleted user

He's gone off to class. He has work and will be on when he can!

Deleted user

Hello Simon! I go by any of the following names:

• Miriam
  • May
  • Moony
  • GQ
  • Moonchild

I, like many others, am a resident therapist {not licensed or anything lol, just on the site}, but due to my teenage stupidity am more likely to offer a "mooooooooooooooooood" or "same lol" than actual advice.
Welcome!

Deleted user

He's shy and so I dunno if he'll be on or not. But he loves roleplay so we will see what happens-shrugs- Yet again in study hall with no work yeet

@GameMaster group

Well if he is on, what's up Simon. I'm GM and I'm incredibly unhelpful unless it's regarding food bc I can do food. I also like RPing so totally up for it if you are.

Deleted user

I know he's not on right now, he's in class. Good squish. I should reply to our RP GM.

Deleted user

I'm actually taking a break from RPing at the moment {except for one I have with Moto Moto} but maybe when I'm back into it, sure!!

@hyunjins-eyemole

It was quite boring. An hour and a half of Latin. Two hours of humanities and an hour and a half of Science- that was ok- and chapel. With a 15 minute lunch. And tomorrow with an hour and a half of Algebra, two hours of humanities, an hour of choir and an hour and a half a drama with a fifteen minute lunch is so much better.

This topic has been locked by a moderator.