forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

Sort of an L shape. I know you gotta split it into 2 shapes, a square and a rectangle but do you add 3 sides together on both shapes and multiply them together or vice versa?

@Bananapudding

Sort of an L shape. I know you gotta split it into 2 shapes, a square and a rectangle but do you add 3 sides together on both shapes and multiply them together or vice versa?

what in the hell… im learning about flipping solving equations for angels and shit

Deleted user

-feels ignored by my dad- Anyways banana we aren't there yet, but close.

Deleted user

what in the hell… im learning about flipping solving equations for angels and shit

im learning about triangles so i cant help aha

@Fraust

I don't have a fever yet but damn it's cold in my room oof. Feeling achy and not willing to move from my bed

Deleted user

Ok hon? I liked geometry but i haven't even so much as glanced at a math textbook since i graduated that class. plus i'm still on summer vacation and my brain is fried I have no idea what you mean by adding 3 sides together.

Deleted user

I don't either. I dunno…here I'll see if I can get a screenshot and show it to you…

Deleted user

Nope stupid thing. Oh well. I'll just ask in class tomorrow

Deleted user

Time for history. I'm still here for rp tho and stuff for those who want to or haven't replied, please feel free to do so or contact me to rp. I have no life.

Deleted user

Time for history. I'm still here for rp tho and stuff for those who want to or haven't replied, please feel free to do so or contact me to rp. I have no life.

i'll rp aha i've never done it before though so sorry if i suck

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

(feeling weird and small and invisible goodnight y'all)

Sweetheart you're as tall as a tower, and you shine as bright as a star. And you are weird, but that doesn't mean you're bad at all

This topic has been locked by a moderator.