forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

We get like 20
If you're lucky you can eat most of your food
And if a teacher needs you after class or something, you usually just don't even get your food cuz u won't be able to eat any of it lol

@amber_is_in_a_loop

We get like 20
If you're lucky you can eat most of your food
And if a teacher needs you after class or something, you usually just don't even get your food cuz u won't be able to eat any of it lol

what the frick

Deleted user

idk they're already paying for my best friend's broken finger

Deleted user

Indeed…we also have 8 class periods a day. Auuuugh. Shorter periods which SUUUUCK cause like I actually really like learning(but i'm not a good student oh well) and like certain classes i wish we had more time for ya know?

Deleted user

There's nothing like being told repeatedly "smile, you never smile, smile," but your math teacher who doesn't know you have depression and every word coming out of his mouth is making it worse

@Bananapudding

Just rejected this guy because I wasn't emotionally stable to be in a relationship and I felt bad… that was until I learned he assaulted my friend two years ago

@GameMaster group

I dunno man I don't think being public has anything to do with it. I go to a private school and we get thirty minutes but if you actually want to get into the library or the blacktop you have to eat in twenty. Also, the lunch line is quite long so unless you're at the front you're gonna wait for fifteen minutes. So yeah.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I'm actually homeschooled… Here, when we actually do school for once, mom makes sure all of us have finished most of our food and had a few minutes of break time before making us go back to work, so I assumed public/private schools had something similar, maybe waiting until everyone had been fed and then giving them 10-20 minutes to eat or something like that

I don't know what I thought tbh, I never really think about it

@Fraust

I get about twenty-twenty five minutes to eat at my school. I don't usually finish my food because I eat pretty slowly, but most people do

@saor_illust school

So… I wasn't here to officially welcome Amber's friend here but… here it is:

Magnus! I can't tell you how glad I am that you are here! I hope you feel welcomed and loved here, as we all support each other. Tip - Shuri. Is. The. Literal. Best. Of course, everyone here is awesome, but Shuri is like the supportive dad who manages to make you feel better instantly.

Deleted user

I LOVE MY FLUTE. IT IS MY FAVORITE THING ON THE PLANET. I LOVE MY FLUTE.

Also her name is Beyonce if anyone was curious

@_Magnus_is_in_physics

There's nothing like being told repeatedly "smile, you never smile, smile," but your math teacher who doesn't know you have depression and every word coming out of his mouth is making it worse

It's really weird how teachers constantly tell their students to smile…Am I here to learn, or make u feel remotely better about yourself because you felt like you magically helped a student by making them put on a pathetically fake smile?

@saor_illust school

Actually I think last night I had a dream where I was going to learn flute on the side in addition to already playing the violin lol

but in all seriousness, I would actually learn the flute on the side if I could, buuut my family is already paying for all sorts of extracurricular activities including, but not limited to horse lessons, which is actually getting pretty expensive.

but, the rate decreased! so yay! i mean it was only 20 dollars but it's still 20 dollars :)

This topic has been locked by a moderator.