forum Your personal venting space.
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 117 followers

Deleted user

Okay one. Ruby that's sorta kinky so uh no? Don't hit me? That's gonna cause a mental trigger attack? And father. I ask you to please not call me kitten cause that's a term reserved for my boyfriend only. Please.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

i can’t find anything to listen to and SoundCloud legit has the worst recommendations ever

i want something interesting that my ears will enjoy listening to, not generic hatsune miku song number three thousand eight hundred and seventy five…

@_Magnus_is_in_physics

So… I wasn't here to officially welcome Amber's friend here but… here it is:

Magnus! I can't tell you how glad I am that you are here! I hope you feel welcomed and loved here, as we all support each other. Tip - Shuri. Is. The. Literal. Best. Of course, everyone here is awesome, but Shuri is like the supportive dad who manages to make you feel better instantly.

Aaaaaaaaaaaah thank you! I feel awkardly overwhelmed rn. Everyone here is so nice and I'm just gawking at this chat like an smol potato

Joining the Wasn't Here To Welcome Amber's Friend Club:
Hey, Magnus! We're The Mezzo System, which i don't feel like explaining right now BUT we live with Dissociative Identity Disorder, feel free to google it. ANYWAYS Shuri is amazing and also so is Amber(but you knew that already lol) and Ella and like anybody on this site, our pm's are always open!

Hi Team Mezzo, so I searched up DID and I think I got it…? I'll look more into it, as I actually want to know more, didn't know about it untill now.
Anyway, thx for welcoming me! I really love this chat, it feels… comfortable? imma gonna stop typing now before other idiotic shit come out of my keyboard

Deleted user

ELLA! I have a soundcloud…i made in like 6th grade so I'm Pinkis Cupcake but I have like Gorillaz and Regina Spektor and all sorts of cool ass songs. I'm the very first one.

Deleted user

Okay one. Ruby that's sorta kinky so uh no? Don't hit me? That's gonna cause a mental trigger attack? And father. I ask you to please not call me kitten cause that's a term reserved for my boyfriend only. Please.

sorry… i didn't mean to do that.. :((

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

ELLA! I have a soundcloud…i made in like 6th grade so I'm Pinkis Cupcake but I have like Gorillaz and Regina Spektor and all sorts of cool ass songs. I'm the very first one.

I hath followed you~

also please ignore the stuff I’ve posted to my profile… I don’t know how to use SynthV

Deleted user

I hath followed you~

also please ignore the stuff I’ve posted to my profile… I don’t know how to use SynthV

I totally feel

@Trix

HI MAGNUS :D
Welcome! For like the tenth time, haha. As everyone else has said, everyone here is amazing. Also I really love your name.

Deleted user

Magnus is like a fire gay if he was angsty but i have my soft boio so i'm good

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Oki my bad mah guy.

Deleted user

Oki my bad mah guy.

danks

@TeamMezzo group

So… I wasn't here to officially welcome Amber's friend here but… here it is:

Magnus! I can't tell you how glad I am that you are here! I hope you feel welcomed and loved here, as we all support each other. Tip - Shuri. Is. The. Literal. Best. Of course, everyone here is awesome, but Shuri is like the supportive dad who manages to make you feel better instantly.

Aaaaaaaaaaaah thank you! I feel awkardly overwhelmed rn. Everyone here is so nice and I'm just gawking at this chat like an smol potato

Joining the Wasn't Here To Welcome Amber's Friend Club:
Hey, Magnus! We're The Mezzo System, which i don't feel like explaining right now BUT we live with Dissociative Identity Disorder, feel free to google it. ANYWAYS Shuri is amazing and also so is Amber(but you knew that already lol) and Ella and like anybody on this site, our pm's are always open!

Hi Team Mezzo, so I searched up DID and I think I got it…? I'll look more into it, as I actually want to know more, didn't know about it untill now.
Anyway, thx for welcoming me! I really love this chat, it feels… comfortable? imma gonna stop typing now before other idiotic shit come out of my keyboard

cool! pm us with any questions, and we actually have an ask a system thread if you have more q's! (i can't find the link agh it's like "Trauma Disorders: Ask A DID System" or smth!

Deleted user

Oh. Still lost. Which is fine I have math I don't know how to do, to do anyways. HOW DO I FIND AREA AHCK STUPID GEOMETRY!

Deleted user

Oh. Still lost. Which is fine I have math I don't know how to do, to do anyways. HOW DO I FIND AREA AHCK STUPID GEOMETRY!

What shape exactly?

This topic has been locked by a moderator.