forum Your Personal Venting Space 3: Tokyo Drift
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 147 followers

@Katastrophic group

so my aunt is severly immune compromised cause of other issues, and she plays the pity party card every fucking time. First she gave my cousin M anxiety bad enough to need medication over fear for her heart (bad to begin with) because she kept guilt tripping her and gaslighting her (stupid as hell things like 'can't go get starbucks, don't want to expose me' but M can't have a coffee maker cause it ruins the look of her kitchen).
Now its christmas and we're planning everything around her. She wasnt cookies? fine I'll go and make all 10 dozen cookies and frost them. She wants the christmas breakfast? great, my mom will go make that tomorrow at grandma's house just for her. She wants decorations? time to go decorate every wreath and tree (about 14 large tubs of ornaments) cause grandma just recovered from covid and a surgery and cant do it herself. And that's fine. My mom and I don't mind doing these things. But when she calls my grandma to guilt trip and complain about how her life sucks and everyone is excluding her, just. ugh. We are doing christmas in a cycle for her she's the one who's compromised. She never stays all day anyways so what's the problem in waiting to go over until she leaves? my immediate family has not had it and has been recently/possibliy exposed cause of school and work. We are planning everything around her and what she wants, and she has the audacity to try and call my already moderately depressed grandma to make her feel bad about 'making her leave early' and so we can 'enjoy chirstmas without her :('

tdlr, my aunt is a b trying to make everyone else feel guilty while we pander to her

sorry for the essay that I def didn't proof read

@berlioz

I always have raging fevers in the middle of the night then when I wake up to check my temp I'm fine. For the most part.

@larcenistarsonist group

I finally got the actual diagnosis for my severe depression but my parents still mark me off as a Moody Teenager™️

I am near tears because my dad just screamed at me for being emotionally/physically distant

They still don't understand what's going on in my head

Help

Deleted user

Hi, so basically my uncle just died, of covid. We were never particularly close, we aren't super close to anyone on my dad's side of the family, but it hit my sister hard as she was actually quite a bit closer to him than everyone else given their shared interest in guitar. Why is this relevant? Because she's gonna go to bed crying so I need ideas for how to help, general good vibes, just anything. I made her some tea and she seems a bit better but I'm not sure how long that will last…. just, help, please.

@saor_illust school

the best thing i can say is
just make sure she knows you're there for her

i know when i'm just sad and missing trina
it really helps to have someone im comfy talking to and just in general
to give me a big hug and remind me that everything's gonna be okay

cause it's really hard to tell yourself that and believe it just like that

@saor_illust school

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT
IT WAS A FUCKING PLACEBO
THE EXPERIMENTAL TREATMENT/VACCINE

IT WAS A FUCKING PLACEBO

what little hope i had
is gone

there is no more hope

i want to scream in agony so bad right now you don't even know

it doesn't help much that i'm gonna lose my internet access probably around midnightish
and then its not coming on for the resto f the day

so i get to have a miserable christmas morning, that sounds like a lot of fun :D

@saor_illust school

i
might be able to do that
i think i'll try to make some more food though

threw up at a friends house today, taht was fun ;;

probably was because i've had about 1/4-1/3 of the amount of food i should be eating over the last few days
so yeah
i should go eat
and drink, now that i think of it

@Musical_Queen

We have people staying over for a couple of days and they got here last night so everybody was talking. The husband said "Lets talk about Bernie Sanders" and I loudly said "Goodnight" (It was like 6 o'clock) and I walked into the next room and turned on Sherlock

Deleted user

So how do I start this?
My brothers are the spawn of the devil himself. and literially treat me and our parents like utter crap.
to make matters worse, they both tell me to disappear and never come back. I swear , now that I have a job, i'm gonna move out ASAP as soon as I turn 18 and after I graduate , which leaves me another year….GREATT….

@saor_illust school

minor vent but
today i learned that alice in borderland is not for the faint of heart
every episode presents another fucked up scenario
i hate it so much
there's too much death
and i physically can't handle more than one episode a day

@ClownB*tch eco

i'm feeling really small (im an age regressor) and i have noone to talk to so im crying in a ball on my bed and if anyone could just message me and talk for a bit i'd be so thankful…

btw i dont like men though i am male, i dont trust men soooo if youre male I may not respond

@ClownB*tch eco

if anyone (who supports it) join my age regression chat? I can teach you about agere or we can just chat and have a safe place. If anyone is comfortable with it, my pms are always open for caregivers and other littles to vent or just chat. Please please please sfw only, heres the link:

also i am uncomfortable around men so please know it's nothing against you if I dont answer you cuz youre male

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

Hey y'all! Ahppy new year and whatnot… I've got 2 things to say then I'm out…

1. I ABSOLUTELY FUCKING HATE MY ADHD!!!!!!! I hate it!! I hate the anxiety that comes with the weird bursts of focus and inability to do fucking shit on a normal day, I hate the random EXTREMELY inconvenient bursts of motivation to do shit…
    And most of all
    I
    HATE
    BEING STUCK
    AWAKE
    ALL
    FUCKING
    NIGHT
    LONG.
    Like, I can't stop moving. I can't stop DOING. I. Can't. Stop.
    I want to sleep. I'm tired. I'm yawning. But I can't sleep. My toes won't quit moving. I can't lie still. And I'm cold cause I can't keep the blanket on me cause I have to MOVE and I can't fucking stop moving!!!
    I'm pretty sure I haven't gotten more than 8 hours of sleep in the last 3 days. And this is not cool.
    Second thing…. and this is important, sorta…
    Has anyone at all seen @SwimwithGamers anywhere? Like… at all?
    I know some stuff happened to them over the past moth or so and things may not have been in the greatest spot, but it's also not like them to just… Vanish…. with no warning whatsoever. I haven't seen Any of their RPs active (I stalk a lot of them….), nor have I seen them pop up in any of the general chat threads (Which I do skim once in awhile out of boredom). It's probably unfounded, but I'm a little worried about them… so if anyone knows anything??