forum Your Personal Venting Space 3: Tokyo Drift
Started by @The-N-U-T-Cracker
tune

people_alt 147 followers

@Echo_6 group

I just love getting less than three hours of sleep, being under a level two evacuation warning, having a fire less than ten miles from me, and having a windstorm literally bringing the fire this way.
I want to cry.
I am the oldest child in the house, have been awake since 5 this morning, have to drive my dad's tank of a truck with a trailer, and have to make sure all of my younger siblings are getting their stuff together.
I hate everything.
Stupid fire.

@galaxyunicorn-is-in-love-with-starry

i'm gonna swear i'm sorry i can't i'm really stressed rn so yeah

I DON'T WANNA FUCKING GO BACK TO SCHOOL TOMORROW TODAY WAS SO LONG DESPITE OUR EARLY DISMISSAL I HAVE NO FRIENDS THERE WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ONE PERSON WHO I BARELY SAW AND WE AREN'T EVEN THAT CLOSE AND ALL OUR HOMEWORK IS ONLINE AND OUR WIFI KEEPS FUCKING GOING OUT SO I CAN'T DO NY FUCKING HOMEWORK AND I'M ACTUALLY CRYING AND I REALLY DON'T WANT TO GO BACK TO THAT FUCKING PLACE

@Moxie group

Me: hey, maybe things will be alright after all. maybe there is still hope for my future…
Also me: struggling to figure out 5th grade math despite being in high school

Ella…. you know that is not at all your fault right??
You're not the one who decided to "homeschool" yourself and not do anything.
People need help learning things. Its just natrual. I'm sorry you were expected to do everything on your own when you shouldn't have been

@Moxie group

i'm so fucking hopeless

Welp. That’s kind of on you. You gotta be the one reaching forwards. No one else can really give you that. Find a reason.

NO

No no no no no no no
No.
This is not Ella's fault
Her mother didn't want her to go to public school, so she took it upon herself to teach her and her siblings. That was her choice. Not Ella's. It is not Ella's fault that her mom didn't teach her anything

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Alright
I finished my school for the day, relatively on-schedule
I was able to find a trick on the internet for solving division problems, which is great because the method my video showed me was so long and complex that I got overwhelmed and almost cried
it’ll be okay, I don’t need too much math knowledge to work at hobby lobby as a broke artist
we’re good, everything’s good at least until tomorrow where I’ll probably have another crisis over like science or something

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

the funny thing is I had mumbled something about being an idiot around my mom and she looked at me as if I was crazy
like is it not true?
just because I can spell better than my younger brothers doesn’t make me any less below average

@Relsey

the funny thing is I had mumbled something about being an idiot around my mom and she looked at me as if I was crazy
like is it not true?
just because I can spell better than my younger brothers doesn’t make me any less below average

Hold up,
Ella
You realize that you are most definitely not below average, I know people who are bellow average, their speech patterns and the way they handle themselves is very much different. I go to a school where the majority of student's can't do basic addition, And they choose to be that way, they've been given every opportunity to learn and progress, they don't have any mental barriers stopping them from learning they just choose not to. You are not bellow average, because I see you putting forth effort, that's something the average individual doesn't do.

@Moxie group

TW for like, extreme homphobia

@Pickles group

If we're going with it being a sin, it's the same level as being a pedophile and a liar because all sins are equal in the eyes of God so that's a yikes for those kinds of pastors :)))

Deleted user

Holy shit man. That would be scary and your feelings are valid.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

i'm so fucking hopeless

Welp. That’s kind of on you. You gotta be the one reaching forwards. No one else can really give you that. Find a reason.

NO

No no no no no no no
No.
This is not Ella's fault
Her mother didn't want her to go to public school, so she took it upon herself to teach her and her siblings. That was her choice. Not Ella's. It is not Ella's fault that her mom didn't teach her anything

Oh excuse me. I took this as detached from the math thing. What I was saying is that no one can give you the hope to survive by yourself pretty much.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I’m sorry, Mox.

@Moxie group

Oh excuse me. I took this as detached from the math thing. What I was saying is that no one can give you the hope to survive by yourself pretty much.

Oh okay. That is true. Sorry, I didn't understand that at all. Sorry I was so harsh

@Moxie group

I’m sorry, Mox.

Thanks. Honestly, I can deal with being told I'm going to hell. Whatever, if that's whats happening, I've come to terms with it. Its the people that actively want to kill me and equate me loving someone as a horrible crime such as that. Thats a lot closer than hell is and its a lot scarier.

@Bananapudding

…. I spent the past hour over thinking a lab that should have taken like 15 minutes.

Same. I'm just starting my physics lab now when school ended at 1:50