forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@ElderGod-Icefire

I would like to be rude to my best friend's boyfriend. He and I got along really well until they started dating, and now he fucking hates me. I just went to a weekend long event. my bsf and her bf were both there. 75% of my time was either around the bf (we'll call him M) or talking about the bf or waiting on my bsf (A) to write him another fucking note she can pass to him. Also every time I see him he's an absolute dick to me, and another friend (who is good friends with M's bsf) told me that he (M) despises me, simply because I dare to hang out with my bsf. at a group event. and I don't let him be a dick (I'm a dick back so uh yeah). Anyways I prioritized spending time with my friend over doing the activities I wanted to do (Still got to do most of them but not all) but she prioritized him over me. He's a dick to everyone but her and she won't see it. i hate him so much

@Space group

I would like to be rude to my best friend's boyfriend. He and I got along really well until they started dating, and now he fucking hates me. I just went to a weekend long event. my bsf and her bf were both there. 75% of my time was either around the bf (we'll call him M) or talking about the bf or waiting on my bsf (A) to write him another fucking note she can pass to him. Also every time I see him he's an absolute dick to me, and another friend (who is good friends with M's bsf) told me that he (M) despises me, simply because I dare to hang out with my bsf. at a group event. and I don't let him be a dick (I'm a dick back so uh yeah). Anyways I prioritized spending time with my friend over doing the activities I wanted to do (Still got to do most of them but not all) but she prioritized him over me. He's a dick to everyone but her and she won't see it. i hate him so much

This… This sounds like a toxic relationship.
"How dare you hang out with MY significant other."
They are allowed to have friends and be independent. He sounds like he's trying to isolate and control them.
Have you tried talking to your friend about your concerns or are they dismissive?

@ElderGod-Icefire

This… This sounds like a toxic relationship.
"How dare you hang out with MY significant other."
They are allowed to have friends and be independent. He sounds like he's trying to isolate and control them.
Have you tried talking to your friend about your concerns or are they dismissive?

He only does it to me. Not to any of A's other friends. Just me. So I think it's personal, not an isolation thing? But idk you might be right
No, because I'm honestly not sure she would listen to me, plus then if I was wrong it'll look like I'm trying to split them up (I very briefly had a crush on him and she knew about it so)

@HighPockets group

Yoooo so you know how I was complaining about my bsf's bf?? guess who just texted me to apologize about being a bit rude/overbearing and whatnot

Ooh, I'm glad he apologized!

@Pickles group

I'd like to be rude to the person on tiktok who found out that 88 is a dogwhistle and said "well I'm gonna use it anyway" because what the actual fuck
Why would you continue to have something in your username after finding out that it's a fucking nazi dog whistle???

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

I'd like to be rude to the person on tiktok who found out that 88 is a dogwhistle and said "well I'm gonna use it anyway" because what the actual fuck
Why would you continue to have something in your username after finding out that it's a fucking nazi dog whistle???

The thing here that pisses me off the most is a fucking number is a dog whistle.

@Pickles group

I'd like to be rude to the person on tiktok who found out that 88 is a dogwhistle and

Hmm?

The name comes from how only dogs can hear dog whistles and humans can't, it's a way of saying "hey I'm [insert problematic generally alt right thing here]", in this case a nazi
The 88 is because h is the eighth letter of the alphabet and hh stands for heil hitler

@Katastrophic group

so (my brain is tired pls excuse if dumb) a 'dogwhistle' is a hidden bad meaning/signal? is it specifically political in nature or just like a redflag thing in general?

@HighPockets group

I'm gonna be rude to Hoopla for showing me the next issue of a comic I've been waiting to go off hiatus for over a year and then saying "item not yet available" >:(