forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@HighPockets group

i have, and I'm not worried about the English and Reading bits. I'm gonna ace those

I'm stressed about the math portion. I'm working my way through Algebra 2 still and I'm shit at remembering equations so

Yeah I've got no help there; my math part was abysmal lmao

@ElderGod-Icefire

gbkjfh yeahhhh. I mean. i can retake it if I have to? (wanna get a good score bc better score = better scholarships and better scholarships = going wherever tf I want) but i don't want to have to retake it

@ElderGod-Icefire

still want drugs tho. drugs would make life easier

What. A. Mood.

side note: I meant ADHD medication, not…y'know, non-prescription drugs or anything

Yes. That’s what I meant

good lmao

@berlioz

The adhd realization of anger that everyone else is functioning much easier than you , and you too can achieve that level if you could just get your hand on a pill that's barely out of reach. I feel.

@ElderGod-Icefire

The adhd realization of anger that everyone else is functioning much easier than you , and you too can achieve that level if you could just get your hand on a pill that's barely out of reach. I feel.

jnfbjd it's been. bad. lately. I can't focus on anything. my room is an unholy wreck, I can't focus on my schoolwork, or anything. literally anyhting. fishbkgsjdbxg

@berlioz

I'd like to be rude to the substitute teacher
After she called role, a (likely trans) student approached her very quietly and politely and asked her to call them by a different name, rather than the legal name on the role. The teacher straight up lied, told them very loudly, "I have to use the name on the role. The office told me I can't do that. It's only legal names." The student walked away pretty distraught and the teacher continued to yell to them "I'm have to call you the name on the role," when the student clearly wanted to end the conversation.

Yeah, ok, sure, the office specifically told you in case any kids try to ask to be called by a different name than on the role, you cannot under any circumstances use that name for them even though you know nothing about them or why they're asking. And you know how I know she's bullshitting the "rules" to excuse her transphobia?

Because another student asked to leave class becuase he finished the assignment.
And she let him
Even said "haha, sure go for it. It's Friday, I don't care."

Yeah ok.

@berlioz

jnfbjd it's been. bad. lately. I can't focus on anything. my room is an unholy wreck, I can't focus on my schoolwork, or anything. literally anyhting. fishbkgsjdbxg

I'm sorry mate. It sounds like things are really overwhelming.

@ElderGod-Icefire

I'd like to be rude to the substitute teacher
After she called role, a (likely trans) student approached her very quietly and politely and asked her to call them by a different name, rather than the legal name on the role. The teacher straight up lied, told them very loudly, "I have to use the name on the role. The office told me I can't do that. It's only legal names." The student walked away pretty distraught and the teacher continued to yell to them "I'm have to call you the name on the role," when the student clearly wanted to end the conversation.

Yeah, ok, sure, the office specifically told you in case any kids try to ask to be called by a different name than on the role, you cannot under any circumstances use that name for them even though you know nothing about them or why they're asking. And you know how I know she's bullshitting the "rules" to excuse her transphobia?

Because another student asked to leave class becuase he finished the assignment.
And she let him
Even said "haha, sure go for it. It's Friday, I don't care."

Yeah ok.

that's awful. is there a way to make an anonymous(?) report to school administration asking for the sub to never be allowed back, or? does your school not allow that/isn't supportive enough to care?