forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@ElderGod-Icefire

tiktoks about stimming/adhd need to stop being so relatable and calling me out for thinking that aspects of my adhd were just part of my personality and it was a me problem not a mental imbalance problem–

@Pickles group

God the fucking audacity of some people. Wow. Very mature kiddo. I feel like shit and I don't even know what I did and I want to complain so bad but I don't have anyone to complain to so here I am

@HighPockets group

I've only heard two Cavetown songs (Boys Will Be Bugs and Devil Town) and they were both good. Liked Boys Will Be Bugs more, but both are a little slow for me.

@HighPockets group

No lmao I agree Yeah same. As you've probably gleaned from my contributions to the playlist, I generally need a cool beat to draw me in and it's rare that I enjoy a slower song.

@Pickles group

This Is Not Home is I think the only one I've listened to and I like it but Cavetown is too sad for me to listen to when I'm not depressed

@Katastrophic group

I like "Hug all your friends" and "Meteor Shower" too, I think they're a little happier. All of Cavetown's songs are very bittersweet.
Another one is Lemons which is a collab, it's a very different vibe and does a lot of cool layering (it's about a hurtful relationship so listen at your own risk)

@larcenistarsonist group

limes have a sour-er and more tropical taste to them. limes are more bitter i guess. limes taste really good on savory stuff

limes are more for sweet things

(also HOW have you never had, let alone never seen a whole lime before???)