forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@berlioz

The library is closed during my free period so I must set up camp in a doorspace
I'm worried I'll get caught by the police again

@HighPockets group

I only have two classes left before I graduate which is uhhhh Scary but also kind of exciting
Criminology (which I'm halfway through) and AP Lit

@ElderGod-kirky group

can I just
my mom simultaneously skinny-shames me and calls me fat and possibly pathetic
frequent quotes

• "you know what's pathetic? I used to be 118 pounds at your age"
  • me: "I'm trying to lose weight." "You're already skinny enough."
  • "we're all on a diet and need to exercise, because we all need it." proceeds to eat the same amount as she usually does
  • "is that all you're eating?"
  • "I used to be 118 at your age."
  • "you need to start exercising more."
  • "why aren't you eating a snack?" (at 9 in the morning)
  • "you've got a belly too"
  • (BMI and general weight things say I'm a healthy weight while they're either overweight/obese) "You brat."

and so on. it's getting annoying and not helping my self-esteem in the slightest. like. I'm sorry I'm trying not to stuff my face?? and limit when/what I'm eating throughout the day??? but god fucking forbid I don't join her in exercising.

context: I'm 5'2 and ~126-128 pounds, with a lil chub in my belly that I'm not happy with. she's 5'3 and I think in the 200s. most of my family are overweight to some extent.

@ElderGod-kirky group

and let's not forget that she hounds me about my "out of control" spending while she owes me hundreds of dollars and has no problem with it when I'm spending it on her, or covering her ass with bills

@berlioz

The library is closed during my free period so I must set up camp in a doorspace
I'm worried I'll get caught by the police again

Lmao storytime

Not much of a story lol, I was just sitting in a doorspace and the assistant principle and the school police dude showed up and were like
"where are you supposed to be?"
And I was pissy that day so I just stormed out
And I hate authority

@Pickles group

The amount of mental energy it takes to watch something without subtitles is astounding. My head hurts so bad
Especially old stuff?? Dude I have no fucking idea what you're saying you sound like blurry french