forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@berlioz

It’s Lip Peely 0clock.

Also I just taught my baby sister that if you say Grucci Gang in front of a mirror five times there will be a lunar eclipse and three little girls will appear by your side.

BRUH

Deleted user

i'm gonna be rude to y'all real quick because guess what? you've just lost the game :)

@HighPockets group

I've been consuming so much theatre lately it's crazy
Speaking of which, PLEASE look up a clip of Patti LuPone singing Rose's Turn, I got chills. So good! I want to play Rose someday.

@ElderGod-Icefire

Currently debating something in history so I want y'all's thoughts

Animal sacrifices for religion, thoughts?

as long as it's a quick, clean kill and the parts of the animal are then put to use (food, skin, etc), then I'm not sure there's a problem

@berlioz

Currently debating something in history so I want y'all's thoughts

Animal sacrifices for religion, thoughts?

It's fine as long as it's not excessive amounts of animals and it's done through a sanitary process that meets reasonable guidelines. America's anti-animal sacrifice stance isn't out of care for the animals, it's mostly motivated by xenophobia and fear of other-ness, especially since most of America is Christian and not kindly disposed to religions that practice sacrifice.

There was a case about this fought in Florida, and they got granted the right to sacrifice animals for religious rituals, as they should've.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

It’s Lip Peely 0clock.

Also I just taught my baby sister that if you say Grucci Gang in front of a mirror five times there will be a lunar eclipse and three little girls will appear by your side.

BRUH

You're welcome