forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@HighPockets group

for forensics we're doing a serial killer cereal box project but my little brain is unable to choose one but I'm excited nonetheless hehe

Woahhh that sounds fun!

@actual-fandom-trash

most likely I am gonna disappear for months again because honestly I don't care enough about this place but I do care about a lot of you folks and I like to see how y'all are doing and stuff :3

@actual-fandom-trash

I made new friends at school!!! they're super cool!! I joined theatre which has kinda been the best decision I could do!! I joined pride club and amnesia (one of the members there) makes me feel so loved Everytime I see him
going to the middle east for winter break and I'm kinda mixed on me feelings on that because it's for religion stuff and that's,, yeah,,, but I've never been there and its gonna be cool to go I think
life's been weird but I'm getting through it :p

@actual-fandom-trash

for forensics we're doing a serial killer cereal box project but my little brain is unable to choose one but I'm excited nonetheless hehe

Woahhh that sounds fun!

ikk!! my teacher is also the pride club sponsor and she's the nicest person ever honestly we love
if any of y'all true crime nerds know super cool serial killers to research I am open to it lmao

@ElderGod-Icefire

Woahhh that sounds fun!

ikk!! my teacher is also the pride club sponsor and she's the nicest person ever honestly we love
if any of y'all true crime nerds know super cool serial killers to research I am open to it lmao

Israel Keyes is an interesting one

@ElderGodSeeba petsbing bing 🐸

I am going to compile a list for you keep dms open 😳

@Pickles group

You guys get taxed?

Yeah. America has way too many taxes.

They're just given to the wrong people

We still have too many taxes. Like property tax. Disgusting.

No. They're given to the wrong people.

@ElderGod-Icefire

I would like to be rude to gender for being really weird??? Bc most of the time "she" is perfect but then sometimes I'm like "but what if??? He???" And I get a weird feeling of satisfaction/serotonin when people use he/him pronouns for me (mainly online on like,,,, Among Us lmaoo) but?? I wouldn't want to have those pronouns all the time?? And sometimes I like dresses and sometimes I hate them and sometimes I like my chest and sometimes I'm ambivalent about it, but I wouldn't call it dysphoria ever?? So in conclusion:

I have no idea what's going on anymore

@ElderGod-Icefire

There's a girl in the break room at my work doing prayers (Muslim) and I feel so rude for warming up my food with the microwave while she does them, but I need to eat

Deleted user

I would like to be rude to gender for being really weird??? Bc most of the time "she" is perfect but then sometimes I'm like "but what if??? He???" And I get a weird feeling of satisfaction/serotonin when people use he/him pronouns for me (mainly online on like,,,, Among Us lmaoo) but?? I wouldn't want to have those pronouns all the time?? And sometimes I like dresses and sometimes I hate them and sometimes I like my chest and sometimes I'm ambivalent about it, but I wouldn't call it dysphoria ever?? So in conclusion:

HOMIE!!!
Ok ok ok, first off i'm gonna say that i've felt the same way for such a long time. And then, I was exposed to the internet and learned about the term, genderfluid. I get the same feelings too, sometimes I feel more feminine. Sometimes I feel more masculine. Sometimes it's a bit of both. I wouldn't call it dysphoric either, because it's such a fluid feeling. I either feel more inclined to be a certain way, or to be another way. So having fluidity with pronouns and appearance having people just call me by whatever I feel like that day is honestly the best feeling I've ever had.
Maybe it's different for you, but thats my personal experience :')

@saor_illust school

…. sorry what, it's normal to sometimes just, not like your pronouns???????
usually am oki with she/her but sometimes i just really like they/them, and i just, AAAAAAAA

@Pickles group

I'm liquifying my friend's genders one at a time

@ElderGod-Icefire

I'm liquifying my friend's genders one at a time

lmao jfgbjhfbgfkjb so this is your fault?