forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

For the love of God, kids, don't drink when you're depressed. Don't drive when you're drunk. Please. Your friends will 100p consider calling the cops on your ass. And you're a pain to talk down. Also don't steal you're dad's car. Dumb move.

Yeah. It's been a night.

Deleted user

why does when they joined matter? not trying to be rude but i'm confused

@Space group

why does when they joined matter? not trying to be rude but i'm confused

This was stated earlier
"Also, the norm here is that you first gotta be "accepted" by a veteran user in order to begin posting in Rudeness. Some people here don't really care for noobs in this chat, regardless of maturity or content of profile."

But personally, I'm just surprised that as soon as they join they decide to go to the rudeness chat and not like… idk, Introduce themselves in a more light-hearted chat lol

@Space group

Ah shit. I'd like to be rude to my lunch table at my high school. I have C lunch and because of Covid I can't really move anywhere else. So the table is mostly Seniors and it started out fine until some other girl decided to sit with us and lemme tell you, I'm fed up. I admired her for her performance in band but after I saw who she really is, ugh.
She only talks about 3 guys, who are in their 20s, all of which she sleeps with. She descirbes in detail of all the things she wants to do to them to the point it sounds rapey. Then today was kinda the last straw. She used slurs including the 'N word' and told us a new plan she has. She met one of the boy's ex girlfriend and got her snapchat. She plans on becoming this girl's best friend then and I quote, "Ruin her fucking life." Multiple things have been described on how she wants to do this but what stands out the most is that she wants to "ask her to hang out and then I'll lead her to the park and that's when you guys will come out from the trees and beat the shit out of her."
My best friend sits beside me and we exchange uncomfortable glances but she's the only one on my side.