forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Pickles group

One time I had to write a ten page court paper by myself bc of a stupid “nose goes” thing and group project

Unless the rest of the project was more ten page papers, that's definitely not fair

@ElderGod-kirky group

i love my dogs, i really do, but they're the reason i'm not going to get a dog when i move out
i'm so fucking sick of them running off after people and not listening to us for shit, and barking at everything
like jfc just shut up

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

One time I had to write a ten page court paper by myself bc of a stupid “nose goes” thing and group project

Unless the rest of the project was more ten page papers, that's definitely not fair

Yeah I was pissy

Deleted user

i would like to be rude to my bio teacher for not putting what will be in the test on the study guide.

@HighPockets group

Like to be rude to biology for existing

Why am I so good at every subject except biology

Me but with chemistry. I'm actually pretty good with biology but chemistry? No way.

Deleted user

Me but with chemistry. I'm actually pretty good with biology but chemistry? No way.

Me! I suck with biology. Philosophy, physics, chemistry, I'm perfectly fine with. But biology absolutely sucks for me.

@leafy-is-on-his-last-nerve

i feel like i was most active here soooooo,,
hey it's rei/sol/vicodin boy i keep forgetting my password lmao
i promise this is the last new account i need to make, why would you think otherwise?

uh i still like rav and lofi lol i haven't changed much

Me! I suck with biology. Philosophy, physics, chemistry, I'm perfectly fine with. But biology absolutely sucks for me.

I’m bad at both but classes were interesting

@ElderGod-kirky group

me: might want to get into making and selling stickers, and have a company make them since they can mass produce
my sister: not to be mean… but do they need to be mass produced?

thanks, fuck you too 👍

@ElderGod-kirky group

wanna be rude to my mother
for all her preaching "we should go on a diet, we should start exercising more, we need to lose weight"
she sure loves ragging on me for doing that exact same thing minus the exercise

"i'm down to [whatever]" "and yet you're stuffing your face with chips" "i was hungry??"
jokes on her, the chips did nothing

"why aren't you eating your 9:00 snack?" ???? because i don't want to??? "oh yeah, you're on your DiEt"

Deleted user

I would like to be rude to being an adult and having to deal with adult things when all I want to do is write and not be literally exhausted all the time.

Oh yea and fuck covid for busting up my body.

Deleted user

HI MY LOVERLIES

I've missed you all so damn much, ya know?

I've tried to come on so many times to say hi, but I wanted to come when I knew I would be back for more than one day.

(aggressive hugs for all of you)

Please tell me all about your lives.😭😭😭😭😭

Deleted user

I HAVE MISSED YOU LIKE MAD, DAGÂB

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

@HighPockets group

Mine's going…ok? I'm on ADD medication now, I got to be in an AMAZING play, and I figured out what I want to do for college, but unfortunately school is being very annoying about online options :/

Work is good. Work consumes me. Coworkers are pretty good. Started a new book idea that I’m wildly Pinteresting for. Got covid for probably the second time a month ago which was lame but not threatening.
Oh my goodness I’m so glad you’re here

Deleted user

Mine's going…ok? I'm on ADD medication now, I got to be in an AMAZING play, and I figured out what I want to do for college, but unfortunately school is being very annoying about online options :/

All good things. I'd love to hear about your play!

College is rough - ah well you all know how I feel about college. ;) I'm sorry its being annoying though. What about the online bit is being shitty? My partner is doing school online right now too and only has absolute shit to say about it. lol - so I feel you

Deleted user

Work is good. Work consumes me. Coworkers are pretty good. Started a new book idea that I’m wildly Pinteresting for. Got covid for probably the second time a month ago which was lame but not threatening.
Oh my goodness I’m so glad you’re here

Im on that same boat about work - adulting suckkkkkkkssssss
I also got covid. D:
Dude - another new idea? Hahahahaha I can't wait to hear about it. In the Althalos universe?