forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Fun fact: when they were testing the bombs, there was a fear that they would ignite the atmosphere. That didn’t happen seeing as how we’re still around today, but I remember reading something that a few of those who were around to witness the test saying that there was a fear that was like oh no, did it happen?

Woah that's actually a really cool concept for a dead planet in a sci-fi or something

Ooh you’re right

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Y’all gotta learn gratitude. This isn’t a reproach or aimed at anyone in particular. But quality of life improves so much when you open your eyes to the myriad of blessings in your life and see them as they truly are. Bad days are still gonna be just as bad, but the everydays will be so much better.

@Serpentess health_and_safety language

Y’all gotta learn gratitude. This isn’t a reproach or aimed at anyone in particular. But quality of life improves so much when you open your eyes to the myriad of blessings in your life and see them as they truly are. Bad days are still gonna be just as bad, but the everydays will be so much better.

I’ve been needing to hear/see something like this for a while now. Thank you.

Deleted user

I know. This chat may be about rudeness, but the people here give good advice. I appreciate all y'all!

@Pickles group

I know. This chat may be about rudeness, but the people here give good advice. I appreciate all y'all!

Who the fuck are you.

Deleted user

Does it matter? I'm here because I want to be. I found this place randomly, as most of us probably did. And I did nothing wrong. So please don't be mad at me for just existing.

@Pickles group

Does it matter? I'm here because I want to be. I found this place randomly, as most of us probably did. And I did nothing wrong. So please don't be mad at me for just existing.

Mm. Charming.

Deleted user

Mm. Charming.

You're not much different.

@Pickles group

Mm. Charming.

At least I don't pretend to be immortal on the internet. 🤷

Deleted user

Mm. Charming.

At least I'm not critical of people who don't like who they are as a person.

@Pickles group

Mm. Charming.

At least I'm not critical of people who don't like who they are as a person.

Bestie what does this even mean

Deleted user

Bud, I'm not happy with me. People have issues, ya know? My issue is that I'm not happy in my body. "Pretending to be immortal", as you put it, is a way of coping. What's so wrong with that?

Deleted user

(Lol, I like them a bit better now. I'm still kind've annoyed at them for being rude to my friend tho.)

@Mojack group

There was an emergency alert on my phone BUT it was just a test.
Still the alert noise for Canada is honestly freaky when it comes out of nowhere. More so at night; it was noon so wasn’t as bad.