forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Nicolo_Needs_A_Nap

I'd like to be rude to my memory, I forgot my notebook password for an entire ass week and then forgot there was a wall where there was a wall so I ran into it and broke my toe

@ElderGodSeeba petsbing bing 🐸

I'd like to be rude to my memory, I forgot my notebook password for an entire ass week and then forgot there was a wall where there was a wall so I ran into it and broke my toe

Ree you amaze me

@berlioz

I'm seriously sick of this "let's bang on everything to make very loud, short noises" trend
It's a fucking safety issue and it lasts all day

@Pickles group

So I'm just scrolling through the intrusive thoughts hashtag on tiktok as you do, and I just realized that all of my dreams are my intrusive thoughts being true/acting on them. Which is why I don't have good dreams and in the rare occasion I do, it's one of the ones where my brain goes "kiss this person you have no interest in at all" and it works out not terribly. And then it's interrupted by me being outed to my parents or someone stabbing a spoon through my eye
Anyways, don't know how to stop it from happening

Deleted user

tired of having a uterus. i'm done. who's joining me for a hysterectomy at claire's

@berlioz

So I'm just scrolling through the intrusive thoughts hashtag on tiktok as you do, and I just realized that all of my dreams are my intrusive thoughts being true/acting on them. Which is why I don't have good dreams and in the rare occasion I do, it's one of the ones where my brain goes "kiss this person you have no interest in at all" and it works out not terribly. And then it's interrupted by me being outed to my parents or someone stabbing a spoon through my eye

That's the point of dreams, to explore different paths and their outcomes without all the logical bumps and decision making

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

That's the point of dreams, to explore different paths and their outcomes without all the logical bumps and decision making

Why can’t real life be like that
Oh? This didn’t work
Well it never happened I guess.
Save myself the time of overthinking

@ElderGod-Icefire

Speaking of dreams, I had the weirdest fucking dream last night. Peter Pan was a kidnapper in like, steampunk futuristic London, who always left behind a red arrow. He would kidnap kids, keep them for a month or so, and then their bodies would turn up somewhere. Captain Hook was his rival(?) who did the same thing and they kept trying to go after the same kids just to fuck with each other. I was a detective investigating Peter and trying to catch him. It was…very odd, considering that I'm currently writing a Peter Pan retelling that is nothing like that

@Pickles group

Okay but they're awful and I hate them
I'm already not gonna come out to my parents, I don't need a montage of all the ways my parents could yell at me every night or being covered in bugs

@berlioz

Speaking of dreams, I had the weirdest fucking dream last night. Peter Pan was a kidnapper in like, steampunk futuristic London, who always left behind a red arrow. He would kidnap kids, keep them for a month or so, and then their bodies would turn up somewhere. Captain Hook was his rival(?) who did the same thing and they kept trying to go after the same kids just to fuck with each other. I was a detective investigating Peter and trying to catch him. It was…very odd, considering that I'm currently writing a Peter Pan retelling that is nothing like that

But you're not even far off from the original plot lmao

@ElderGod-Icefire

But you're not even far off from the original plot lmao

Well yes, but no? Idk it was weird

@ElderGodSeeba petsbing bing 🐸

^^^^^ SAME sometimes i have dreams that are literally written like a movie that I'm watching play out its like the I unlock something in the back of my brain

@The-Magician group

This.
I like this. I need this to be a thing

@berlioz

Playstation notification noise
New fear unlocked: Wrong Place Wrong Time

Context: I went to the bathroom this morning and on my way out, the principle stopped me in front of the exit, pushed me backwards, told me to stay inside, and announced that everyone in there had to go to her office (there was a group of girls just sitting around shooting the shit- for once, not doing drugs). I tried to ask her if I had to go too, because I didn't even know these people, but she didn't answer. I ended up sneaking away. But now I'm scared she'll recognize me and call me into her office to have my bag searched or something.
I'm not here to get high, I'm just here to take a fucking piss I have a small bladder, god.
I will not be using that restroom again.

And like?? Why don't you intervene bathroom shenanigans, when, idk, the whole place REEKS of marijuana? These people think they're doing something but they're really not. Adults are so daft.