forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Mojack group

I wish I was that daring in life (though I did choose furry subculture for a project once..so..maybe)

hey besties I fell asleep before 6pm yesterday. with my light and glasses on and everything because I simply closed my eyes, then I woke up. my iPad was out of battery so I couldn’t turn it on to check the time. so I walked out of my room, and saw 6:00 on the clock, assumed it was still pm. and it was dark outside.
i was wrong. it was 6am.

@Pickles group

Listen fuckers
I may have gotten my period this morning and I may have immediately stained the leggings I had on for less than thirty seconds (I should point out that this never happens I usually have upwards of five minutes) and I may have not taken them off
And I may feel, look, and smell like shit. And I may have forgotten to take my meds the last four days
But outside smells like fall and it's the second bones day in a row so everything is fine

@Pickles group

DOM YOU MISSED HOW THE REST GOES ON TO DEFEND EUGENICS

The United States often has functioned like a great eugenics program in the moral and political sphere. It has allowed people to reverse the accidents of birth that would have kept them enslaved in lower forms of life, into an advanced realm of consciousness that now sees them existing as co-equals with their compatriots. This viewpoint is predicated on the fact that not all cultures are equal, and not all forms of life establish optimal conditions for human flourishing.

I mean, what is the whole article, but especially what does this even mean
people really will just type with no desire to make sense

@HighPockets group

Am I misreading or is it saying that eugenics is good because killing them makes them go to whatever afterlife we're working with here and therefore people are better off because everyone is equal there? Because uh….what the fuck.

@HighPockets group

I took it as using enslaved both literally and metaphorically bc of the "reverse the accidents of birth" bit leading into the "advanced realm of consciousness that now sees them as co-equals" and wow I am really AP Lit-ing it up here trying to understand this bullshit lol

@berlioz

I'd like to be rood to the gender binary I guess. I have a hard time thinking of what my adult non-binary life will be like because my identity is so infantilized and nearly never taken seriously. Plus there are no, like, traditional role models I guess? Like how people talk about stepping into wo/manhood and what it means to be a wo/man (hopefully not in the toxic ways). That kind of maturation isn't really available because the knowledge of how it's like to go through life non-binary is either kept secret or repressed by society. I just kind of wish there were some role models or folktales that represented my identity as something other than sexually deviant (not that that's a bad thing, those stories are important too imo).

But gender's not really real anyway so womanhood and manhood aren't really real, but it can still be fun and important to have role models like that. Plus I wish other people knew about non-binaryhood and role models associated with it SO I'D BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY FOR ONCE.

@Pickles group

The statistics for adult nonbinary people are Not Good
Also I had a crisis in gay class last week when I realized that I'm an adult nonbinary person