forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@HighPockets group

Wanna be rude to one of my friend's parents. They think dancing is sinful, which is why he isn't allowed to go to any of the dances. He's a senior. I'm so. fucking. mad. at his parents. Bc no one in their right mind thinks dancing is a sin. fuck conservative christians, wtf is wrong with you that you won't let your teenage child go to dances. Like at least give him the choice of going??? It's not like the dancing anyone does at our dances is super ~suggestive~ or anything like that, honestly, what the hell. Ballroom dance is sinful too. I asked. The only dancing he's allowed to do is like. line dances. i just,,,, don't understand

This is the plot of Footloose.

@ElderGod-Icefire

Wanna be rude to one of my friend's parents. They think dancing is sinful, which is why he isn't allowed to go to any of the dances. He's a senior. I'm so. fucking. mad. at his parents. Bc no one in their right mind thinks dancing is a sin. fuck conservative christians, wtf is wrong with you that you won't let your teenage child go to dances. Like at least give him the choice of going??? It's not like the dancing anyone does at our dances is super ~suggestive~ or anything like that, honestly, what the hell. Ballroom dance is sinful too. I asked. The only dancing he's allowed to do is like. line dances. i just,,,, don't understand

…. They sound like puritans to me

idk man, they're just whack and i hate it

@ElderGod-Icefire

wait really?

Deleted user

full offense, but if you feel the need to continue to push your religion onto someone who has clearly stated they want nothing to do with it, fuck you. this missionary keeps texting me from different accounts and i'm going to lose my shit

@Katastrophic group

full offense, but if you feel the need to continue to push your religion onto someone who has clearly stated they want nothing to do with it, fuck you. this missionary keeps texting me from different accounts and i'm going to lose my shit

become a missionary, throw it right back. Have you heard of our lord and savior (insert random thing here)?

Deleted user

hello, have you heard of our lord and savior the spaghetti monster? we would like you to join of in this mission of carbs and sauce :)

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Oh my gosh it is!

@berlioz

You sounds like my friends
They all hate my parents and I get all the pity love

@ElderGod-Icefire

Yeah. And it's not like he's a weird guy that would be creepy, or give into "temptation" or whatever. Like he's literally the nicest guy?? I just. Don't understand his parents at all. He doesn't get it either

@spacebluelily language

NOT PEOPLE ON TIKTOK THINKING SQUID GAME ACTUALLY HAPPENED 💀💀
SOME PEOPLE ARE SO FUCKING STUPID I STG

I'm sorry what?
people actually think squid game actually happened?
i-
i fucking swear, these idiots

@Moxie group

People this is not a drill
For the first time in the almost four years (jesus christ) I have been on notebook, I have no outstanding notifications. None at all. This has never happened before

@ElderGodSeeba petsbing bing 🐸

People this is not a drill
For the first time in the almost four years (jesus christ) I have been on notebook, I have no outstanding notifications. None at all. This has never happened before

It's so depressing when that happens 😭

@Moxie group

No honestly, I'm happy about it. I had notifications from chats that havent been active in months and months. It got to be stressful, and now its not and its absolutely lovely