forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

tw gun violence and shootings

Deleted user

(It's supposed to be a joke, not said in any serious way. I didn't mean to cause offense, if I did.)

Deleted user

Nothing, besides the thing itself. And I'm sorry for causing offense. I'll take down the post.

Deleted user

If you want to who I am here, I'm Ashene. IRL… that subject is completely open to debate.
Your post is the one that made me decide to ask to join, because it was one of the first ones I saw. I just kinda said the first thing that came to mind, which I tend to do, and it came out ruder than I meant it to be. If it seemed like I was targeting you, I'm sorry.

@ElderGodSeeba petsbing bing 🐸

If you want to who I am here, I'm Ashene. IRL… that subject is completely open to debate.
Your post is the one that made me decide to ask to join, because it was one of the first ones I saw. I just kinda said the first thing that came to mind, which I tend to do, and it came out ruder than I meant it to be. If it seemed like I was targeting you, I'm sorry.

Remember to use tone indicators on here. Some people, like me, get really anxious when things aren't clarified as being a joke.

@Pickles group

@ netflix for not bringing coraline back for october and @ my brain for giving me a depressive episode right at the beginning of november. I couldn't have gotten a manic episode for nano?? I need to WRITE

@berlioz

cw: mention of shooting

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

TIL that there lived in the 7th century a certain Saint Chad, who is patron to the despairing and suicidal, opened a mental health spot, and had his ordination contested and redone in the year 669
You are welcome