forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

Deleted user

Does it matter? I'm here because I want to be. I found this place randomly, as most of us probably did. And I did nothing wrong. So please don't be mad at me for just existing.

Mm. Charming.

You're not much different.

At least I don't pretend to be immortal on the internet. 🤷

oh my god, it's not that deep lol

@Space group

OMG my heart dropped when I read that first line. Ik they're not connected but it's because the intercom at my school just went off saying to clear the hallways and get to safety asap and lock doors, etc.
I'm jumpy is all. (They would say if it's a drill)

@berlioz

Whenever I hear the alert noise on the radio, even if it's just the weather service, my first thought is "welp, this is it. The world is ending"
Then I sit and contemplate about the coming apocalypse while the robot man tells me how to avoid high winds.

@HighPockets group

There was an emergency alert on my phone BUT it was just a test.
Still the alert noise for Canada is honestly freaky when it comes out of nowhere. More so at night; it was noon so wasn’t as bad.

Whenever I get an Amber Alert when I'm wearing headphones it nearly gives me a heart attack

@Pickles group

(Also… the whole "Big tiddy Satan" kinda surpasses that but uh-)

It's cute that you don't realize it's an inside joke that I don't care if you don't get or are uncomfortable with 🥰

Deleted user

And just ignores my friend's comment earlier. Nice… you know, I have a problem now. You, my friend, need to be a little less of an ass and be more respectful. Got that? I'm not going to take no for an answer, by the way. Either you be a little kinder, @Tis-I-Chuck-Tingle, or I report you for being disrespectful to your fellow users.

@larcenistarsonist group

Bruv, while I don't condone Pickles's actions, this is the rudeness chat. It's perfectly acceptable to be an asshole here.

Also, the norm here is that you first gotta be "accepted" (that the word?) by a veteran user in order to begin posting in Rudeness. Some people here don't really care for noobs in this chat, regardless of maturity or content of profile.

@ElderGod-kirky group

1. BTS is an inside joke among a group of friends, you need not worry
  2. Pickles, tone down the bitch
  3. please be mindful of the rules here on this chat, especially the age. too many times we've discussed topics that make young users uncomfortable and/or upset, so we've placed that rule there for that reason. immortality isn't gonna cut it for this, sorry dear
  4. i thought I had more to say but apparently i don't

@tungsten fastfood

yeah BTS is an inside joke of a bad fan fiction we all read together. I'm only hopping in to defend that and please stop talking about it negatively 👉👈 ty

@Space group

I agreed it was funny, out of context, I love wack ass jokes so-
I just brought it up because if pickles is really gonna judge someone for their bio they need to be aware that theirs is kinda sus too.

Deleted user

Yeah, but it was very unexpected to see someone just start going off at me… very confusing too, since we hadn't had any issues with each other at all before then. And @thetrueprimevil, it's not worth it.

Deleted user

Okay, fine… I'm still going to be very defensive of you. But I'll leave this alone.

@ElderGod-kirky group

3. please be mindful of the rules here on this chat, especially the age. too many times we've discussed topics that make young users uncomfortable and/or upset, so we've placed that rule there for that reason. immortality isn't gonna cut it for this, sorry dear

new people, kindly acknowledge this so we know the rules were read and followed

Deleted user

Yes, I acknowledge this. And so does Balance. We're old enough to get this, trust me.

@ElderGodSeeba petsbing bing 🐸

This chat stress me out 😭

Anyway, id like to be rude to myself, I am dumb little pea brain who cant even get up in the morning

(BTS supremacy btw)

@ElderGodSeeba petsbing bing 🐸

Spacecat446 what is the point? to be sick my whole life? To develop cancer one day? Im stuck in a groundhog day, and for how interesting my life is, I feel like a cicada shell.