forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

People really be thirsting over harry styles in a dress as if lil nas x didn't wear a whole ass wedding gown in one of his music videos

Especially dumb bc imo his dress sucked and he wasn’t pulling it off like I get it but talk to your designer or something

@Pickles group

Me: vibing at lunch, thinking I've made new friends
Them: starts making fun of this girl for not shaving her armpits instead of all the other actually valid things to make fun of her for
Me: shuts the gender closet door
Yeah so um I actually don't think I have any irl friends and I am very uncomfortable with them having access to my snapchat

@berlioz

How do I respond to my mom saying "my aunt died this morning"?

Idk. I nearly laughed when David Bowie died so I’m not good at this.

I read this and was like "omg David Bowie died?"
So I looked it up, thinking to see news articles from the last three days or so, but no
Mans died in 2016 and I thot this was news

@HighPockets group

So I looked it up, thinking to see news articles from the last three days or so, but no

I've been there before lmao

@larcenistarsonist group

I've been there before lmao

I told my spanish teacher that I was named after a tom petty song and he was like "I love tom petty!" and I said "yeah too bad he died" and he didn't know that tom petty died and he was in denial and then he looked it up and was sad for the rest of the class period

@Pickles group

No. Fuck it. I aggressively reminded everyone of my pronouns. We'll see how it goes

Good on you, how did it go?

Um it's saturday I have seen no one I'm friends with on snapchat except my roommate and we did not talk so I don't know

@Pickles group

I applied for gender inclusive housing pretty early this year (registration for housing opened up friday and I did it this morning) so fingers crossed they don't "run out" before I get in again
Also applied for a name change. But the link to change the stuff that included my gender didn't work so I can't update that. At least on my phone, maybe it'll work on my laptop

@Pickles group

But if my name change goes through I get a new email so that's fucking groovy. And my preferred name will be everywhere that doesn't require my legal name

@Pickles group

I didn't clean but I did move my laundry around, pick up my package, change the water filter, and start a painting of Stitch, so I feel very productive

@larcenistarsonist group

I'd like to be rude to the "Depression Stick" commercial targeting convenience stores that just sell nicotine products. If you haven't seen them, there's a guy handing out a product labelled "Depression Stick" that resembles a vape and saying to all these cashier "oh, hey would you like to buy a depression stick? vapes and nicotine products amplify depression and stress in people so why don't you just sell these? :)" and it just irritates the hell out of me because these convenience stores are just selling them! these minimum wage cashiers don't deserve to be targeted because the convenience store higher-ups choose to sell them????

@larcenistarsonist group

I'd like to be rude to this one girl I thought was my friend (until I found out she was a TERF last year and I cut her off). Anyways, she just keeps piling on illnesses and disorders on herself when I know for a fact she doesn't have them. Like, we were in APUSH and I was like "god, when I'm reading out of the textbook it feels like I have dyslexia, especially on a few minutes of sleep." and she goes "I HAVE DYSLEXIA!" Like bitch, I know you don't, stop lying for attention. And a few years ago when I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder, she had the audacity to say "oh yeah I have that too." Where your symptoms? Where your mood swings? Where is literally any other indicator that you have a chronic mental illness like that? God. I hate her.

@Pickles group

For no reason other than I was thinking about it, the ✨vibes✨ of my pronouns
She/her- finding the rare collectable
She/they- girl but off-brand dollar store version
They/she- wish.com girl
They/he- just. a little lad. who likes berries and cream
He/they- a lil man. plotting to murder god
He/him- god is dead and I killed him. I shall take my place on mount olympus and the world will fear me

Deleted user

it/its if you're not a dick and he/him to anyone who's cis