forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Katastrophic group

This is a very small rudeness but a rudeness nonetheless. I am trying. To install optifine for my computer. To make Minecraft look ✨ spicier ✨ and the fucking limits my dad put on my Xbox account. Which is linked to my outlook account. Carried over to my laptop. That I paid for. And I cannot access the optifine website. Because of my Xbox account limitations. Fuck. This. I'm so. Tired

hmmmmm
You might be able to download it or have a friend download it on a different pc and email the file? the installer and stuff should still all work ok

@ElderGod-Icefire

This is a very small rudeness but a rudeness nonetheless. I am trying. To install optifine for my computer. To make Minecraft look ✨ spicier ✨ and the fucking limits my dad put on my Xbox account. Which is linked to my outlook account. Carried over to my laptop. That I paid for. And I cannot access the optifine website. Because of my Xbox account limitations. Fuck. This. I'm so. Tired

hmmmmm
You might be able to download it or have a friend download it on a different pc and email the file? the installer and stuff should still all work ok

He turned off the limits so it all works great now. Thanks for the suggestion tho! I got optifine and a shader and better leaves and it looks fucking fantastic, I love it so much

@cryptic-glitch

hmmmmm

He turned off the limits so it all works great now. Thanks for the suggestion tho! I got optifine and a shader and better leaves and it looks fucking fantastic, I love it so much

eee im glad ur so happy

@ElderGod-Icefire

hmmmmm

eee im glad ur so happy

:D it's wonderful

@Pickles group

I have to keep reminding myself that the people in my stats study group don't know me well enough to not like me. I've said like three things and it was all explaining something. And I'm good at stats and if they hated me they wouldn't have asked me to be in the group or added me back on sc. Also dumb stats kid sent me a picture of him at the gym last night which I think he sent to everyone as streaks but was still really weird and then I thought about it all night because I'm a whore

@Pickles group

True Crime Don'ts with Pickles: life hack, you don't have to worry about getting pulled over by a cop OR someone pretending to be a cop in order to kidnap you if you turn immediately every time you see a cop car

@Pickles group

It's becoming increasingly clear that the only people who's fyps look like mine are the people I follow on tiktok. I don't understand how, but none of you have a crossover with mine. The fact that y'all don't know who christian walker is astounds me and I refuse to believe that you've never seen his cursed form in a stitch upon your for you page

Deleted user

my fyp is like. bo burnham clips, berries and cream, bojack horseman, and witchy stuff so i have no idea who that is

@ElderGod-Icefire

Would like to be rude to my dad (just a tiny bit) bc I got an email from my community college saying "Congratulations! You made the Dean's List" and my dad goes "Are you sure it's not spam?" like thanks for the vote of confidence lmao