forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@ElderGod-kirky group

hi, yes, fashion industry? I'd like to inform you that my hips are wider than my waist

it'd really be nice to get a decent fitting pair without needing to constantly pull them up

@ElderGod-Icefire

hi, yes, fashion industry? I'd like to inform you that my hips are wider than my waist

it'd really be nice to get a decent fitting pair without needing to constantly pull them up

^^^^^^^
Same oh my god, especially because I'm pear shaped with a high waist, holy fuck

@ElderGod-kirky group

^^^^^^^

I've got the slightest hourglass waist too much excess flab to be ideal and it's such a pain in the ass when i have loose fabric at my back and sides around my waist

@ElderGod-Icefire

^^^^^^^

I've got the slightest hourglass waist too much excess flab to be ideal and it's such a pain in the ass when i have loose fabric at my back and sides around my waist

That's why I love ✨ belts ✨ but there's only so much a belt can do. Especially when I've been losing weight and jeans don't cooperate well when you cinch a belt too far

@ElderGod-kirky group

^^^^^^^

That's why I love ✨ belts ✨ but there's only so much a belt can do. Especially when I've been losing weight and jeans don't cooperate well when you cinch a belt too far

my ✨belly✨ gets in the way of belts

@ElderGod-Icefire

^^^^^^^

my ✨belly✨ gets in the way of belts

Oof

@larcenistarsonist group

Ugh I'd like to be rude to some asshole in my debate class
tw for talk of death row, brutal deaths, and gruesome ways to kill people

@berlioz

I'm writing a little thing on spirituality within theater culture and I don't know how to make the leap from liturgical drama to modern day american theater ghosts and spirits. I know it'll probably have something to do with the second great awakening, but??? So if anyone has insight on ghosts in American theater culture and how it's connected to religion/spirituality that'd be much appreciated.