forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Mojack group

Except it was a whole toilet

These punks also stole all the soap dispensers, all the toilet paper and took a whole ass fuckin stall door

And now the whole school is suffering :)

Sounds like the “devious lick” trend on TikTok

@Nicolo_Needs_A_Nap

Jesus fucking christ, someone's partner system broke up with them and now our systems double of that friend is currently crying, their entire system is in shambles, and I'm being forced to front right after someone integrated with me.

@Pickles group

I hate technology
I have no idea why I can't connect to the printer and I need something printed so I had to email it to someone else and she's printing it for me and sticking it under my door for me to get in the ten minutes I have between class. So hopefully my econ teacher lets us out early. But also the girl's email wasn't working so I don't even know if she got the email in the first place
I'm gonna cry

@Pickles group

It wasn't there and guess who didn't get out of econ early, went back to their dorm on the twelfth floor for no reason, proceeded to lose their phone seconds after putting it down, took too long to find it, and is now going to be late for English without the thing that made them late in the first place

@Pickles group

But guess who also was only thirty seconds late and did marching band the last for years and can go up two flights of stairs in like twenty seconds