tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@ElderGod-kirky group

i just spent
3 fucking hours
trying to find 600 missing parts
to no avail

did a walk around with a friendly superior. did my own walk around. went to the office and bugged my mom about the issue only to find that there's a discrepancy in our records as to how many we actually have, both coated and bare. mom notified the Boss Man, and he asked me if I looked here here and here. yes yes and yes. he took me along for another walk around. nothin

140 parts of the 742 parts we supposedly had were all we had left, and all i could ship

@Mojack group

Lightning struck above my house or very very close because I wasn’t even looking out a window, just rounding a corner and BOOM my whole vision is lit up for a brief second
and not even that much time later, loudest thunder I’ve heard in years happens
scares both of my cats and wakes them up (keep in mind, neither of them are really scared of thunder normally)

also the thunderstorm affected my house but only the computer I was on for school and it turned it off while I was in a class meeting. not a big deal but. why did I get singled out.
now my cat Jackson is acting crazy behind me

@HighPockets group

When I was like 9 lightning struck a tree in our yard (it was attracted to it by a little metal corn holder we had on it for the squirrels) and it cut a giant gash in the middle of it, fucked with my dad's truck, and then also blew out either the washer or the dryer

@Nicolo_Needs_A_Nap

IF ONE MORE SINGLET TELLS ME I'M FAKING HAVING DID I'M GOING TO S C R E A M
NO SUSAN, SPLIT ISN'T A GOOD REPRESENTATION
NO GERARD, IF YOU MENTION DANGANRONPA ONE MORE TIME AS A GOOD DID REP I'LL SNAP

@Nicolo_Needs_A_Nap

Anyways just killed a spider for a six foot dude who was on the verge of tears

Where were you when I screamed my house down at 2:30am because of a spider 😂

I mean, I would've killed it for you.
Last year I killed an angry wasp for my english class.

@cryptic-glitch

Other genderfluid people- does your handwriting change with your gender?? Mine does and it feels like that's not normal

maybe? i mean sometimes i try to make it look more masculine or feminine?

@The-Magician group

Other genderfluid people- does your handwriting change with your gender?? Mine does and it feels like that's not normal

I don’t think so but my handwriting changes so frequently that 2 sentences written consecutively look like they’re done by different people

Deleted user

i'd like to be rude to my classmates. if they throw one more thing at my head i'm going to lose my shit.