forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@ElderGod-Icefire

would like to be rude to the fact that I went on the sex offender registry website and discovered that there are 12 registered offenders living within a mile from my house. most of them are on the list for 25 years for attempted assault or possession of cp. a few are on there for

why did i do this to myself. but at least now i know what they look like??

@tungsten fastfood

ugh I've thought about doing that but then it'd lead me to curl up and die inside

@ElderGod-Icefire

I don't know how to check my area

just google "Sex offender registry (your state)" and one of the first results should be a .gov website that you can then search by county, city, zipcode, or address

@ElderGod-Icefire

if the leaders of countries :) with massive stores of oil floating offshore :) could get their heads out of their asses and do something :) about the ship that is currently falling apart and likely to sink or explode at any time :) thus causing the biggest oil spill in history :) that would be great :) stop using the lives of your fucking people :) as a bargaining chip against the fucking UN :) and then saying that if the ship, YOUR SHIP :) in YOUR COUNTRY'S waters :) explodes or leaks :) it is the UN's fault? no. shut the fuck up and do something :) or let the UN do what they've been trying to do for :) three years :) act like adults :) you fucking morons :)

@ElderGodSeeba petsbing bing 🐸

Haha everything is crashing down around me and I just Can't but I have shit to do and nothing is okay

I know you have No reason to come to me after what happened, but if you need someone I'm here to listen.

@croccin-champagne

hey all! popping back on to promote disclaimer ;) i have a thread for it in general chat and everything, but if anyone wants the direct link go to https://www.write253.com/disclaimer and if you have questions email me at [email protected] !!! i really recommend it, i know a lot of you are freakishly talented. age cut off is 22 years old, and i think the min is like 13 or so. check it out and promote it to your friends at least! we want as many people as possible getting in on this

@Pickles group

Everything's okay, band got out early, I'm going tomorrow to ask the lady to help me set up the thing, the antidepressants kicked in, and a guy in my stats class is letting me borrow his computer so I can use the thing on his computer

@Pickles group

hey all! popping back on to promote disclaimer ;) i have a thread for it in general chat and everything, but if anyone wants the direct link go to https://www.write253.com/disclaimer and if you have questions email me at [email protected] !!! i really recommend it, i know a lot of you are freakishly talented. age cut off is 22 years old, and i think the min is like 13 or so. check it out and promote it to your friends at least! we want as many people as possible getting in on this

Ty, I was thinking about sending in some if my art

@HighPockets group

Everything's okay, band got out early, I'm going tomorrow to ask the lady to help me set up the thing, the antidepressants kicked in, and a guy in my stats class is letting me borrow his computer so I can use the thing on his computer

That's good!!!

@ElderGod-Icefire

if the leaders of countries :) with massive stores of oil floating offshore :) could get their heads out of their asses and do something :) about the ship that is currently falling apart and likely to sink or explode at any time :) thus causing the biggest oil spill in history :) that would be great :) stop using the lives of your fucking people :) as a bargaining chip against the fucking UN :) and then saying that if the ship, YOUR SHIP :) in YOUR COUNTRY'S waters :) explodes or leaks :) it is the UN's fault? no. shut the fuck up and do something :) or let the UN do what they've been trying to do for :) three years :) act like adults :) you fucking morons :)

https://chng.it/nSnWvwT64j

@The-Magician group

I’d like to be rude to the guy from work who thought it would be okay to inappropriately put his hands on me. If my manager hadn’t caught him I don’t know what would have happened…

@Pickles group

In the past week there have been a break in and two robberies. I'm starting to think that maybe having students on security is a bad idea
Anyways, I'm watching twilight again because I'm sad

@Pickles group

Jesus christ, edward's so condescending. "You don't know what those guys were thinking" she's a woman, I guarantee you she knows exactly what they were going to do. And saying "no don't rip those guys' heads off" doesn't mean she's oblivious, it just means she doesn't want you to rip their heads off

@ElderGod-Icefire

Wanna be rude to one of my friend's parents. They think dancing is sinful, which is why he isn't allowed to go to any of the dances. He's a senior. I'm so. fucking. mad. at his parents. Bc no one in their right mind thinks dancing is a sin. fuck conservative christians, wtf is wrong with you that you won't let your teenage child go to dances. Like at least give him the choice of going??? It's not like the dancing anyone does at our dances is super ~suggestive~ or anything like that, honestly, what the hell. Ballroom dance is sinful too. I asked. The only dancing he's allowed to do is like. line dances. i just,,,, don't understand

@The-Magician group

Wanna be rude to one of my friend's parents. They think dancing is sinful, which is why he isn't allowed to go to any of the dances. He's a senior. I'm so. fucking. mad. at his parents. Bc no one in their right mind thinks dancing is a sin. fuck conservative christians, wtf is wrong with you that you won't let your teenage child go to dances. Like at least give him the choice of going??? It's not like the dancing anyone does at our dances is super ~suggestive~ or anything like that, honestly, what the hell. Ballroom dance is sinful too. I asked. The only dancing he's allowed to do is like. line dances. i just,,,, don't understand

…. They sound like puritans to me