forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Ay Space this girl might be an asshole but she’s also probably being manipulated into sex so. Messed up people do messed up things. Not to excuse her, but she probably needs good and helpful people in her life

@larcenistarsonist group

mmmmmmmm i hate my debate class

the teacher is so biased and it's impossible to do shit

and the students try to be funny by bringing up the obscene situations and arguments but they end up being discriminatory >:/

just called some kid out for making fun of fat people

mmmmmmmmm i hate it here

@berlioz

Idk if I'm using hit or miss right
what i mean is they're either horrible people who just wanna get good at talking down people or they're genuinely interested in the art and try to do research

@larcenistarsonist group

ugh I hate it here

i'm in it bc I was interested in what everything had to offer and I like public speaking
but I just got a bunch of discriminatory, conservative, straight, white kids who deserve to be socked in the face

and the teACHER oh my god I hate him. He's way too emotional to be a debate teacher and he brings his own (conservative) opinions into everything and I wanna punch him.

@arlo

why does when they joined matter? not trying to be rude but i'm confused

This was stated earlier
"Also, the norm here is that you first gotta be "accepted" by a veteran user in order to begin posting in Rudeness. Some people here don't really care for noobs in this chat, regardless of maturity or content of profile."

But personally, I'm just surprised that as soon as they join they decide to go to the rudeness chat and not like… idk, Introduce themselves in a more light-hearted chat lol

my bad, I'm arlo

@larcenistarsonist group

Like to be rude to my english teacher bc I don't think she's qualified to teach english.

Her example intro:

Someone once said, “We all assume certain risks in what we do, in what activities we pursue. Accidents do and will happen.” This fact is clearly demonstrated in Jon Krakauer’s novel Into the Wild. The true story follows Chris McCandless, a young man from a wealthy east coast family who chose a path very different from what might be considered “normal.” Instead of going to law school as his parents had hoped, McCandless gave his $24,000 savings to charity and then disappeared from his family to travel the country as a vagabond, eventually making his way to Alaska in search of meaning and peace in his life. He attempted to live off the land without worldly pleasures and comforts. The young man records the fact that he knew his mission was risky and could be fatal. Based on Krakauer’s rendering of the tale and evidence of Chris’s journal entries, it appears Chris was on his way to finding what he was looking for. However, a few major accidents and mistakes cost the young man his life, and he never made it out of Alaska alive.

My intro:

The whistling call of the wild is one that a select few can’t resist. The urge to break free from society’s restricting chains and humanity’s exclusive status quo are too tempting for some to withstand. Chris McCandless, or as others may know him: Alexander Supertramp, was one of these men who couldn’t bear to live in what most would consider normality. He escaped from his privileged, suffocating life on the East Coast, not telling anyone where he was going, and drove his yellow Datsun to Lake Mead, Arizona, where he abandoned the vehicle along with a majority of his belongings. Chris then went on to hitchhike throughout the United States, making numerous friends and memories throughout the way and inspiring many with his uncontrollable and adventurous personality. After he had gotten his fill of socializing, Chris decided to take his journey to the next level and get lost in the Alaskan Frontier, where he unfortunately lost his life from alleged poisoned seeds. One might ask why would someone leading such a promising life abandon it for something as meager as an impulsive jaunt throughout the country, ultimately resulting in his own pitiful death? People all over the globe called Chris a nutjob, one with no sense of gratitude or self preservation, but Chris isn’t nearly as much of an enigma that everyone makes him out to be. Chris escaped his prior life because he had to.

@ElderGod-Icefire

my dad had me file as exempt from federal taxes since I'm a dependent. idk how it works and i hope it's legal lmao, but it means that i only pay state taxes, social security, and some medicare, which isn't much