forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Pickles group

when i was a kid, my little siblings were like four at most and they would all gather around the monitor of my grandma's husband's computer in his office and make him play the duck song on repeat like twenty times

That's something I would do now not even gonna lie

@croccin-champagne

when i was a kid, my little siblings were like four at most and they would all gather around the monitor of my grandma's husband's computer in his office and make him play the duck song on repeat like twenty times

That's something I would do now not even gonna lie

fjhfdg once i got old enough to hate repeating songs endlessly i sat out, but even in the living room everyone could hear the song playing faintly in the office lmao

@Pickles group

Much worse. Sends me immediately into fight or flight mode for hours afterwards. Disgusting. -10000/10 I despise that song to my very core

@Pickles group

Eventually the entire cast of the princess switch movies is going to be just Vanessa Hudgens. She'll play every character. All of them. Then she'll start coming for other movies and before you know it she's replaced every actor in hollywood with herself in a wig and a new accent and in this essay I will-

@saor_illust school

bleh
ima be rude to my dad
after i made a few comments earlier about how i don't think my swimsuit fits me that well anymore (i was dragged out for swimmin at 8am today)
apparently that gives him the right to say, and i quote, "thats bc youre putting on them pounds"

like bruh
i'm already insecure enough about my weight and how much fat is visible, i really dont need that
also
i'm surprised ive gone this long without caring about it
but now imnot gonna be able to shake it from my mind for a few days
eVEN THOUGH I KNOW THIS IS PERFECTLY HEALTHY FAT-

please try and ignore him, that was such an assholish thing to say and anyone who says shit like that is not someone who's opinions on your body matter, nor should you listen to them

,,, thank you so much <3

@croccin-champagne

bleh
ima be rude to my dad
after i made a few comments earlier about how i don't think my swimsuit fits me that well anymore (i was dragged out for swimmin at 8am today)
apparently that gives him the right to say, and i quote, "thats bc youre putting on them pounds"

like bruh
i'm already insecure enough about my weight and how much fat is visible, i really dont need that
also
i'm surprised ive gone this long without caring about it
but now imnot gonna be able to shake it from my mind for a few days
eVEN THOUGH I KNOW THIS IS PERFECTLY HEALTHY FAT-

please try and ignore him, that was such an assholish thing to say and anyone who says shit like that is not someone who's opinions on your body matter, nor should you listen to them

,,, thank you so much <3

of course! always remember to listen to your brain first, unless it says bad things

@croccin-champagne

its a learning process hon, you'll get it! fun tip: try imagining things you recognize as bad thoughts, in the voice of someone who is so unbearably stupid you would laugh at them. like trump, or someone you know, or a politician or bad youtuber

@Pickles group

And the only acceptable thing for a dad to comment about his child's appearance is "your hair looks shiny" in a tone that implies he's impressed with the quality of the child's shampoo, change my mind