forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@saor_illust school

And the only acceptable thing for a dad to comment about his child's appearance is "your hair looks shiny" in a tone that implies he's impressed with the quality of the child's shampoo, change my mind

yes ty

@croccin-champagne

And the only acceptable thing for a dad to comment about his child's appearance is "your hair looks shiny" in a tone that implies he's impressed with the quality of the child's shampoo, change my mind

when im gushing about the weight ive been losing due to working out, and my mom is like 'its so noticeable im very proud!' because she knows that's my goal, and my dad is like 'yeah you can really see it' in his just-a-notch-from-deadpan. that's also valid, because i'm okay with it and context. or when i make him feel my hair bcs it's soft(i do this to all of my family).

@The-Magician group

Ngl if my stepdad gives me a compliment I’m pretty sure the world is ending. That man doesn’t even look at me twice, and the only thing he ever notices is if I’m wearing odd socks. But I’m okay with that, I’m okay with no one complimenting me— especially my family. It feels weird receiving compliments and I don’t always believe people mean them anyway because you have a lot of people out there who say things because they want something in return. Idk man that’s just me

@croccin-champagne

see, my philosophy on giving compliments is very simple. i don't give them unless i mean them. because it doesn't make sense to me to lie about something like that.

@Pickles group

So many conservative men are in love with AOC and like same but sir you're married and a CONSERVATIVE at least pull an obama and pretend I'm embarrassed for you

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

see, my philosophy on giving compliments is very simple. i don't give them unless i mean them. because it doesn't make sense to me to lie about something like that.

Same. Awkward though when someone wants a compliment though. But I’m really good at not technically lying.

@Pickles group

So many conservative men are in love with AOC and like same but sir you're married and a CONSERVATIVE at least pull an obama and pretend I'm embarrassed for you

I thought they all hate her??

Listen, Ben Shapiro may claim to hate her but there's something Not That about the way he talks about her. Also a kid in my psych class was talking about how if he could he would have voted for trump because he likes his economic policies or something and then was like "yeah I love aoc" like hwat. I mean he's not married but still

@Pickles group

Fuck English, fuck "lItErAtUrE", fuck teachers who give you three classes of work to do in half an hour, fuck those stupid questions that you have to fill out while you read, fuck old books, and fuck that flowery ass bullshit writing style that every fantasy book and every book written before 2000 is written in, I fucking hate it all

@HighPockets group

That my AP Lang class is giving me so much homework every night, like I don't even want to be here, I'm just here because normal English 11 would be hell on earth.

@Pickles group

Hey babes and babettes, I know exactly who needs to hear this and she's not on notebook, but if your boyfriend punches a wall when he's mad at himself and then complains about the pain, has double standards, is hypocritical, gaslights you, is openly sexist, spends more time lining up a group of girls who want to date him and talking to them than he does to you, constantly overreacts, and

break up with him
brought to you by the frustrated friend committee who's about to dump your boyfriend for you