forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

We can acknowledge that most of us wouldn't be here(in America) if he didn't do what he did while also NOT celerbrating because he was a shitty, probably inbred, half-baked excuse for a human being.

Also he didn't found America??? He "discovered" Latin America. And even then he didn't discover shit, there were people living there already! Plus the fact that he wasn't even looking for new land, he was looking for fuckin India

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

We can acknowledge that most of us wouldn't be here(in America) if he didn't do what he did while also NOT celerbrating because he was a shitty, probably inbred, half-baked excuse for a human being.

Yeah I think so. But does it deserve a gov holiday? I’m down bc holiday.

@Pickles group

in my school district, we have indigenous peoples' day instead of columbus day, and still get it off as a holiday

I'm pretty sure it's both for everyone

@Pickles group

I'M NOT MENTALLY STABLE ENOUGH TO SEE THAT

FUCKING

INVISALIGN AD ONE MORE TIME
I'M GOING TO HURL MYSELF INTO THE GODDAMN SUN NEXT TIME I HEAR "HeY bRaNdOn WhAtChU gOt On?!12!!"

@ElderGod-kirky group

I hate driving
anxiety is oof and there's too much to pay attention to. my attention span and concentration aren't made for this

I feel. It’s easier the more you do it.

so I've heard :/

@HighPockets group

Those are exactly my thoughts on driving
I really don't think I'm safe to drive

Same. Might take the book test soon-ish but I'm really not comfortable driving yet.

@Katastrophic group

Those are exactly my thoughts on driving
I really don't think I'm safe to drive

Same. Might take the book test soon-ish but I'm really not comfortable driving yet.

high anxiety driver here, practice with one car. All cars are different sizes ofc but they also have different torques on the gas and brakes (my mom's is touchy af and mine is smoother but slower to accelerate). If possible use a car with navigation, it really helps esp now that most navs will even tell you which lane to be in and you can turn off things like highways and interstates when calculating the route.
What I did to learn was drive around my neighborhood a lot, then learned an easy but not too busy route to school and my workplace and practiced those a few times during dead times in the afternoon. Best words of wisdom I can give is to pay attention and be aware of your surroundings, but remember you can only control your car.

@HighPockets group

On an unrelated note, guess who just had their first COVID test O.O

so did I!!

it felt weird

I almost sneezed and also had an irrational fear of them or me somehow slipping up and jutting it up into my brain or something-

@Pickles group

On an unrelated note, guess who just had their first COVID test O.O

so did I!!

it felt weird

I almost sneezed and also had an irrational fear of them or me somehow slipping up and jutting it up into my brain or something-

Same and same