forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@HighPockets group

Ooh cool, I've watched a few of his vids! Have you seen the one where he talks about the Sappho and Her Friends subreddit lmao
Whenever I see MLM my brain goes to "men loving men" and not "multi-level marketing" dhshgghaj

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Ooh cool, I've watched a few of his vids! Have you seen the one where he talks about the Sappho and Her Friends subreddit lmao
Whenever I see MLM my brain goes to "men loving men" and not "multi-level marketing" dhshgghaj

so does mine

@saor_illust school

so does mine

WAIT THAT WASNT WHAT IT MEANT?

Deleted user

so does mine

It does, but it also stands for multilevel marketing

@saor_illust school

so does mine

It does, but it also stands for multilevel marketing

o.o icic

Deleted user

I purposely read bad fanfic when I'm bored shrug

We been knew lmao

LMAOO

@Pickles group

My global foods teacher whined about not getting an emotional support dog because in 2016 they came to college campuses because of stress over trump being elected or something
Like ma'am
I'm here to make and eat food not listen to you complain about how biden isn't trying to take away your rights and you don't need to be stressed about him winning
I do not care

Deleted user

fuck people who are making big plans for thanksgiving while covid is getting extremely bad again

@ElderGod-Icefire

D: I'm driving five hours to see my grandparents for a family Thanksgiving

In my defense tho, my family and my grandparents have all had Covid already, so we're immune and not gonna spread it, either

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

We're actually just going to be getting out of quarantine on the 23rd if my mom's test comes back negative, and we've got family who are all good that we're having dinner with. Nothing big, just me and my two brothers, parents, two aunts, and a cousin. Still under the 10 person limit, too.