forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Moxie group

Yeah, but we all had t recently so I thought immunity was a thing?? Maybe I'm just an idiot or uninformed tho, that's always possible 🤷

You can get coronavirus twice. You can't get covid-19 twice. It's a particular type of coronavirus. So its possible, but extremely unlikely

@ElderGod-Icefire

Yeah, but we all had t recently so I thought immunity was a thing?? Maybe I'm just an idiot or uninformed tho, that's always possible 🤷

You can get coronavirus twice. You can't get covid-19 twice. It's a particular type of coronavirus. So its possible, but extremely unlikely

Ohh that makes sense, okay

@Katastrophic group

I think we're meeting as a fam, but we're all being very careful and distanced. We're eating outside if the weather permits or spreading out in a ventilated room. As far as i know everyone's been more or less quarentining besides essentials and only one cousin has had it about a month ago.
people are discussing a take-and-go thanksgiving where we all get a tupperware, food is generally safe cause stomach acid and salive can break down the virus. It gets in through mucous membranes like the eyes, ears, and nose.

@HighPockets group

Finally finished a thick book I'd been working through for around a month, it's so oddly satisfying.

What.

The Poppy War by R. F. Kuang. Very very Grimdark, look into the content warnings if you're going to read it.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Did I make elf bread while listening to a cottagecore playlist and immediately feel like I lived in a cottage with my girlfriend? Yes and I have no regrets

What is elf bread? i need things to bake besides cake and cookies

It's some bread thing from Lord of the Rings. Here's the recipe

Great job, Pickles.

I swear if i get one more animated youtube ad telling me about how "the radical left is censoring and taking rights away from good innocent people just cause they believe in marriage between a man and a woman, ideally with children" i'm gonna punch a mcfreaking wall

Well leftie platforms are definitely censoring. But that’s also their right. Annoying but not wrong except in the way that censorship is.

Finally finished a thick book I'd been working through for around a month, it's so oddly satisfying.

What.

The Poppy War by R. F. Kuang. Very very Grimdark, look into the content warnings if you're going to read it.

Nice. I think you told me about it. I probably won’t get to it but want to Lol.

@HighPockets group

What.

I feel like you'd either love it or hate it. I gave it 4 stars, the middle dragged for me. I'm pretty much fully desensitized to gore and stuff in books, but the sort-of infamous Chapter 21 is, like, the one thing that's shaken me.

@croccin-champagne

yeah no you can get it twice, they've had a confirmed case of that happening

lmao my fam is just doing us, cause my mom might have covid and there's no other family to even invite

@croccin-champagne

What.

I feel like you'd either love it or hate it. I gave it 4 stars, the middle dragged for me. I'm pretty much fully desensitized to gore and stuff in books, but the sort-of infamous Chapter 21 is, like, the one thing that's shaken me.

dude I'm never gonna read the book but I'm curious so. spill in pms pretty please?

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

We can have 10 people in NY, I think 25 for religious services
We're having like, 3 family members over for Thanksgiving, and we're gonna order the food and eat outside(we have propane heaters that we got back when they were still cheap)

@Pickles group

True crime don'ts with Pickles: if you have to keep buying new shovels for something every time you do it, it's probably illegal and/or not worth it

Deleted user

True crime don'ts with Pickles: if you have to keep buying new shovels for something every time you do it, it's probably illegal and/or not worth it

thanks pickles
you've given me great advice for what to do with the rav haters' bodies

Deleted user

jesus fuck i hate ppl like that
especially the "it wasn't my fault uwu" ppl
like yes it was, own up to your mistakes

@croccin-champagne

people really need to learn to accept the fact that they are capable of making mistakes, hurting other people, and doing bad things. it doesn't make you a bad person but you really gotta learn that you ain't perfect.

also it's just really insincere to start an apology and then say 'but' because usually, what follows, is removing the just blame from themselves and passing it on. like. no

@furetakunai ac_unit

people really need to learn to accept the fact that they are capable of making mistakes, hurting other people, and doing bad things. it doesn't make you a bad person but you really gotta learn that you ain't perfect.

also it's just really insincere to start an apology and then say 'but' because usually, what follows, is removing the just blame from themselves and passing it on. like. no

I agree. That's not an apology, it's an excuse.

@HighPockets group

Sweats in Bad Science graverobbing

Deleted user

why am i thinking of a certain drama i heard about in the venting chat lmao
exactlyyyyy
it's even worse if they refuse to accept that they're imperfect

@croccin-champagne

dfhhgdf i can tell you now it's not me vague posting, although if i think about it there's a couple instances and people online and off who could fit it. i was just really peeved because i got thinking about how ive known people who do that