forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

1. Fuck you. You don't get to lie to me and deliberately play with my feelings for a few months, and then pretend I don't exist. Look at me when you see me. You needed me and I think you still did. I hope you're having fun with all those pills, though. I hope you realize this shit is going to kill you just like it killed your brothers.

Um? The hell?

Deleted user

I spent way too long trying to get this person help so they wouldn't overdose or get into anything too dangerous. And yet here they are, on every fucking drug imaginable after both of their brothers died from overdoses. They let me tell them all about what this shit has done to people I've known and loved and did me really fucking wrong in a lot of ways.

Their mom shouldn't have to put up with this shit again. Their grandparents. Their goddamn girlfriend who's a whole different conversation. I shouldn't have to deal with this shit again. I'm fucking done.

@Pickles group

I have two rudeness rants, one of which is for somebody here.

1. Fuck you. You don't get to lie to me and deliberately play with my feelings for a few months, and then pretend I don't exist. Look at me when you see me. You needed me and I think you still did. I hope you're having fun with all those pills, though. I hope you realize this shit is going to kill you just like it killed your brothers.

2. (For the person here). Fuck you too. You know how much I cared about you and still do. You're not afraid, you're mad that I changed. Get over yourself. You aren't nearly as special as you think you are. You're a bitch.

This is all… Extremely toxic.

@Pickles group

TIL that if you squeeze a pomegranate seed, the juice comes out of the pointy end and you should not point said pointy end at your face

Deleted user

2. (For the person here). Fuck you too. You know how much I cared about you and still do. You're not afraid, you're mad that I changed. Get over yourself. You aren't nearly as special as you think you are. You're a bitch.

lmao okay

@Pickles group

lmao okay

@Pickles group

Maybe you should. And like. Actually recognize how disgustingly toxic and hypocritical you are instead of not caring when people point it out. No shit people don't want to keep being your friend.

Deleted user

I could care less about people on the internet thinking I'm toxic and hypocritical

@Pickles group

It's people in real life too dumbass :)
Stop using us as an escape. We are people, we have our own fucking lives and issues, and your shittiness affects us too. Stop pretending like this little notebook bubble revolves around you and that you can do no wrong. You've done a shit ton of wrong and no one wants your constant invalidation and negativity. That's why we don't like you. We're not required to sit around and be your servants, entertainment, and therapists while you treat us like shit. We don't have to keep being your friend even though you've changed. But spoiler alert, you haven't really changed that much. You were a toxic bitch before you left the first time.

@ElderGod-kirky group

people on the internet are still real and have very real emotions and reactions. the screen doesn't filter your words and keep you from hurting others with your bullshit

Deleted user

Actually it's not. And even if it was you would have no way of knowing. Seeing as you don't know me.

You are far from my escape. Maybe you were when I was younger. If you think you still are, there's another reason to get over yourself. Again, I literally do not care if you don't like me. But go off, I guess.

You sure didn't seem to think I was 'a toxic bitch' in PMs.