forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

people really need to learn to accept the fact that they are capable of making mistakes, hurting other people, and doing bad things. it doesn't make you a bad person but you really gotta learn that you ain't perfect.

Really good take.

@berlioz

I think most lacto-vegetarians (dairy is ok) are alright with honey, but it depends on the person. I know Jains don't eat honey since they don't want to steal food from something else. There are around 6 million Jains in the world.

@Pickles group

You know what makes me vomit?
Classically Abby talking about how no one can like harry styles in a skirt because it "doesn't do it" for her
Shit, girl, men don't do it for me but that doesn't make everyone a lesbian

@Moxie group

Classically Abby talking about how no one can like harry styles in a skirt because it "doesn't do it" for her

Fixed it

@Pickles group

Fixed it

Thank you lmfao

Deleted user

do you ever have that moment of like, wow lmfao I really hate myself

because same

@Pickles group

…stop teaching your kids that it doesn't matter if you did something bad first and that they're the one who needs punished because they also did it but it's fine for you to do it :) you're a hypocritical asshole

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

HI I'D LIKE TO BE RUDE TO THE FICTIONAL CHARACTER BRENDAN FROM THE POKEMON GAME ALPHA SAPPHIRE FOR STEALING MY HEART AND THEN FUCKIN RIPPING IT OUT OF MY CHEST

GODDAMNIT HE'S ADORABLE BUT HE KILLED MY MOTHERFUCKING TAILLOW

For context I started a nuzlocke. I am bad at nuzlockes. Fuck. RIP Suzie, gone but not forgotten.

@Pickles group

How tf are boys out here being homophobic and cutting people off for being liberal? Babe your girlfriend is a bisexual liberal, I know you have attachment issues but this is a little much

@berlioz

Hi I'd like to be rude to my entire state for trying to pass a law saying it's ok to run over protesters.
The backstory is that in a city here, some protesters were peacfeully demonstrating in the street when all of a sudden a car decided it wasn’t going to stop. One of the protesters shot at the car (an SUV, iirc) to protect, ya know, people who would've gotten run over.
Self defense, right? Well my (very very red) state is trying to side with the driver, saying the shooter used excessive agression and should be charged accordingly and that the driver should be let off the loose. They know they can't hold up such claims in court, so they're trying to pass a law saying it's alright to run over protesters and if you do you can't be charged with anything. For now the case isn't sorted out at all, but they're treating it as though that law has already been passed.

@berlioz

It's also weird cuz Utah is a state where pedestrians always have the right away no matter what anyway? But I guess not when there're politics involved :/

Deleted user

I have two rudeness rants, one of which is for somebody here.

1. Fuck you. You don't get to lie to me and deliberately play with my feelings for a few months, and then pretend I don't exist. Look at me when you see me. You needed me and I think you still did. I hope you're having fun with all those pills, though. I hope you realize this shit is going to kill you just like it killed your brothers.

2. (For the person here). Fuck you too. You know how much I cared about you and still do. You're not afraid, you're mad that I changed. Get over yourself. You aren't nearly as special as you think you are. You're a bitch.