forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Pickles group

My new goal in life is to get on the Bachelorette and compete against a bunch of men for the bisexual woman of my dreams. Or go on the Bachelor and fall in love with one of the other contestants

@HighPockets group

Homework is boring but analysis of something you're passionate about isn't
Which is the exact reason I stumble through rhetorical analysis for my AP class but at the same time really want to write an essay on why Petrichor is my favorite character in Saga.

Deleted user

Reed hasn't been on since the day before yesterday, I'm getting a bit worried.

@darling-velocipede group

i can understand where you'd be worried, man, but you'll feel better if you try to avoid catastrophizing and engaging with unrealistic thoughts. sometimes people are busy, sometimes mental health can be a roadblock.

Deleted user

BRO I'M READING A FANFICTION AND CHARACTER A HAS BEEN REALLY ON EDGE, ESPECIALLY AROUND CHARACTER B, SO A ASKS WHAT'S WRONG AND B SAYS "I've kinda been deprived of… uhm… Sex…" AND I HATE IT SO MUCH

@Pickles group

BRO I'M READING A FANFICTION AND CHARACTER A HAS BEEN REALLY ON EDGE, ESPECIALLY AROUND CHARACTER B, SO A ASKS WHAT'S WRONG AND B SAYS "I've kinda been deprived of… uhm… Sex…" AND I HATE IT SO MUCH

EW DISGOSTANG

@Pickles group

Did I make elf bread while listening to a cottagecore playlist and immediately feel like I lived in a cottage with my girlfriend? Yes and I have no regrets

@Katastrophic group

EW DISGOSTANG

big cringe x_x

Did I make elf bread while listening to a cottagecore playlist and immediately feel like I lived in a cottage with my girlfriend? Yes and I have no regrets

What is elf bread? i need things to bake besides cake and cookies

@Pickles group

EW DISGOSTANG

big cringe x_x

What is elf bread? i need things to bake besides cake and cookies

It's some bread thing from Lord of the Rings. Here's the recipe

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I swear if i get one more animated youtube ad telling me about how "the radical left is censoring and taking rights away from good innocent people just cause they believe in marriage between a man and a woman, ideally with children" i'm gonna punch a mcfreaking wall

@HighPockets group

I'm just so so glad that I'm no longer getting Trump ads. Idk why I was getting them in the first place, I guess because I watch political content? But not Trumpy politics, like left-wing stuff.

@HighPockets group

Also most of the Trump ads were super cringey and fearmongering and I hated them. Gave them a downvote whenever it was an option and kept trying to flag them as irrelevant to my interests but YouTube is shit and I still kept getting them.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

i literally got this one on a Jammidodger video about wholesome LGBT+ memes
like my targeted advertising couldn't possibly get worse
still cracking up about the "techniques to build your MLM downline" ad on an Illuminaughtii deep dive. that was freaking hilarious honestly