forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

while i don't condone human sacrifice, a lot of those cultures that did them regularly genuinely thought that sacrifice was the way to go with appeasing their gods. some of them had angry gods that demanded blood, so to keep them from throwing fits that could've destroyed the world. that was their faith, and it was their normal. the sacrificed people knew it was a part of their reality

in my opinion, it's quite different from, say, killing hundreds of people under the assumption they are witches, or because an entire civilization doesn't live the same way yours does, or other massacres that happened

dude literally most of the people sacrificed were elated to be sacrificed, because to them it was an honor and they had been waiting for it forever

I mean… if that’s the case. I still think it’s wrong. But it does make a difference.

'They didn't have morals'
well if they didn't, then the Europeans who, just off the top of my head:
Kicked them off their own land
Gave them deadly diseases that their bodies didn't have a resistance to both purposefully and accidentally, killing off almost all of them
Got them addicted to alcohol just so they could sell them more
Murdered them for little to no reason
certainly didn't have morals

Purposefully? I think that’s sus. The dudes hadn’t discovered germs yet. No need to blame them with that when there’s plenty other.

Jeffery Amherst, Domino.

Nice knowledge, Ash. Good job.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

'They didn't have morals'
well if they didn't, then the Europeans who, just off the top of my head:
Kicked them off their own land
Gave them deadly diseases that their bodies didn't have a resistance to both purposefully and accidentally, killing off almost all of them
Got them addicted to alcohol just so they could sell them more
Murdered them for little to no reason
certainly didn't have morals

Purposefully? I think that’s sus. The dudes hadn’t discovered germs yet. No need to blame them with that when there’s plenty other.

Jeffery Amherst, Domino.

Nice knowledge, Ash. Good job.

bows

@saor_illust school

(spoilered for tw of depression and suicide)

hi im sorry what the actual fuck is this

no
i'm so tempted to just yell at this person even though the current conversation in the server is most definitely something else
you know what makes me feel sick?
the fact that this message went COMPLETELY IGNORED

oh my god
i dont understand how anyone could think this way wtf

please please know that all of you are so so valid and deserve all the happiness you can possibly get okay? you are loved, no matter what shit anyone else says about you. as always, stay safe, don't forget to eat and hydrate, and try not to die. i love you all <3

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Okay here's the plan
We break into his house and beat him so hard he gets amnesia
Then when he wakes up after a few months, we'll surround him with only LGBTQ+ positive media and people until he imprints, then release him back into the world

@saor_illust school

sadly i do not.

but yes.
i 100% agree with this. i'll stand by for the beating part bc god knows i can't inflict damage on any living creature no matter how much i hate them atm

but ill be there for moral support !!

and YES

dude he. stood by and watched all this. that's issue enough. he supported it, how can you not take issue with that

He was given a crew of criminals who got out of prison and were promised no punishment. And then he was told he wasn’t allowed to discipline them.

Deleted user

Reed. I guess I’m not that surprised there.

Yeah, you shouldn't've been, I've endorsed ethical cannibalism multiple times.

Deleted user

Oh, we're talking about Columbus?
He was a dick who started the trend of white people colonizing native areas.
His queen and king literally had him punished for using "excessive violence"
If I see anyone on Columbus' side even while being educated about him, it's okay, you can call yourself a white supremacist, it's okay.
Anyways, there's my tiny tangent of the day.

@berlioz

Also are we just gonna pretend that the Europeans weren't marrying teenagers because…

Exactly. Plus, Ella, I know your mom is Christian, does she like… know what ancient Israel was like? They married kids, made animal sacrifices, and had shoddy morals. Like. Bruh. And that was all supposedly ordered by God. Being monotheistic does not equal having morals. The colonizers sucked.

Granted, you might know Jewish law better than me but.
Did they marry kids, or young teens?
And they were always disobeying. So that’s part of the shoddy morals thing.

You could marry off your daughter once they got their period. For some that's as young as 9, for others 17ish.
And while yes they were constantly disobeying, some of the commands themselves are big yikes.

Women can be taken captive as war booty: Deuteronomy 21:10-11, Numbers 31:17-18

You can have slaves and participate in slave trade: Deuteronomy 20:10-14, Leviticus 25:44-46

You can beat your slaves, as long as they don't die: Exodus 21:20-21

Those are just the ones off the top of my head. The Torah is full of questionable commands and punishments, mostly about war.

Deleted user

If I see anyone on Columbus' side even while being educated about him, it's okay, you can call yourself a white supremacist, it's okay.

Ah that’s a heavy accusation, mate.

mmm, it was mostly aimed at three white men who have been trying to preach to me about how Columbus should get an entire week for a holiday because he "founded" america.
They've also used the n word and are huge trump supporters.
however, if you support Columbus even after being educated, I suggest you take a look back at your ethics and morals.