forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Kamea public

Ex gay therapy would be the equivalent of someone dying their hair black and swearing that it's their new natural color.

Every month you gotta get the straight juice and put it on your hair so no one knows

ew no then it would be all sticky and uncomfortable

I mean sticky and uncomfortable sounds about accurate in terms of masking your sexual identity for another. It's stuck for awhile until you decide to admit the truth and you aren't comfortable with calling yourself that

@Pickles group

Ex gay therapy would be the equivalent of someone dying their hair black and swearing that it's their new natural color.

Every month you gotta get the straight juice and put it on your hair so no one knows

It's not peanut butter

@croccin-champagne

It's not peanut butter

it's just hair product lmao

Deleted user

I want to be rude to the fucking us postal system for first loosing my letter than taking so long for leo's letter to get here :(

@berlioz

fmmmm plz
The only thing my radio picks up on AM is a Chinese station and, since at the time I was learning Chinese, I could make out that they were talking (and sometimes yelling about) the relationship between America and China.

@ElderGod-kirky group

to a certain someone in my life:
stop using your mental health as an excuse to get out of every day responsibilities and attention. it's not fucking cute, funny, or whatever. it's annoying as hell and the rest of us are tired of dealing with your bullshit. at this point, i don't even know what to believe is true anymore, you lie about shit all the time and there are so many inconsistencies in your story, and it makes me fucking sick and ruins my view of myself because i hate the thought of not believing someone has legit mental health issues, but you're tossing so many lies around that i can't help but doubt

get your act together, and for fucks sake stop using it as a personality trait

Deleted user

to a person i thought i could tolerate:
there's a certain j cole lyric that comes to mind when i think of you
jesus christ shut the fuck up

i'm surprised no one said anything about me lmaoooooo

Deleted user

Love is a strong word I guess. We have some opinions in common.

Deleted user

However, she is definitely disrespectful and immature. Honestly it's really just a few opinions we agree on 💀💀💀💀

Deleted user

For example, nonbinary ≠ trans, and you need dysphoria to be trans.

@Pickles group

trans·gen·der
/transˈjendər,tranzˈjendər/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
denoting or relating to a person whose sense of personal identity and gender does not correspond with their birth sex.

Trans is an umbrella term. And correct me if I'm wrong.. but nonbinary people can have gender dysphoria

@berlioz

I disagree.
Transgender means you identify as a different gender than you were assigned at birth. I was not assigned non binary at birth, so I'm transgender.
And you don't need gender dyshoria to be trans, that's a harmful idea called transmedicalism. You don't need a mental disorder to identify as the gender you feel. That pushes the idea that being transgender is only about mental illness. The only thing you need to be trans is gender incongruence, in other words, you need to not feel like the gender you were assigned at birth, and so be inclined to identify as a gender you were not assigned at birth.

Deleted user

First off, I'd like to say that if someone considers themselves trans and nonbinary, I'll respect that. That's cool. That's you, man, my opinion/stance is just different shrug

In my opinion nonbinary is just different. I've met trans people. I've met nonbinary people. I'm in that community myself. Dysphoria can be pretty different for everyone, but I've noticed a vast difference in nonbinary descriptions of dysphoria vs. transgender versions of dysphoria. It's just not the same. I dunno.

I mean, yeah. I think dysphoria is what makes you trans. If you're uncomfortable with your birth gender and feel like you'd be happier/more comfortable as the opposite gender, that's a bit of dysphoria right there. And what's motivating you to transition if you don't have dysphoria? Just for the hell of it? If you're not inherently uncomfortable and unhappy as your birth gender and don't feel dysphoria, why transition?

Deleted user

Also I'm not trying to start a dramatic argument or anything with this, everybody here is valid. These are just opinions. And honestly, these opinions have a 99% chance of staying the same on my end.