forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Pickles group

Also, stay away from religions that claim to know when doomsday is coming and claim that the only way you can survive is by joining them. That's a cult, and it's going to end horribly 👍

Deleted user

laurie vallow daybell?

bad lady, stay away

that case is insane, man

Deleted user

laurie vallow daybell?

bad lady, stay away

that case is insane, man

Wild

Reminds me of the Chris Watts case, but Chris Watts is a lot more simple.

@Pickles group

Don't drink the brown tap water no matter what city hall tells you about it's safety

What happened here?

Flint, Michigan
I'm not super far into reading about it, but basically the water was brown and the citizens were like "hey city hall the water is brown, look" and city hall was like "it's fine just drink it" and everyone got super sick

@Moxie group

I hate when I'm trying to find a book and it's just so straight
Like the book looks good but man idk if I can sit through another boring het romance.
I especially hate it when it would have been a really good gay romance if you just switched the gender of one character.
Anyways look up Aurora RIsing and tell me that wouldn't be better if it was gay

@Pickles group

Like the book looks good but man idk if I can sit through another boring het romance.
I especially hate it when it would have been a really good gay romance if you just switched the gender of one character.

oh it does sound good-

@berlioz

Don't drink the brown tap water no matter what city hall tells you about it's safety

What happened here?

Flint, Michigan
I'm not super far into reading about it, but basically the water was brown and the citizens were like "hey city hall the water is brown, look" and city hall was like "it's fine just drink it" and everyone got super sick

Oh yeah. I used to live there-ish. That problem still isn't solved.

@Moxie group

oh it does sound good-

Right
I am a slut for found family though so I might just read it anyways

@actual-fandom-trash

I really want to read it, I'm trying to decide if I want to get a physical copy or read it on Hoopla (speaking of Hoopla, there's a short story called Galatea by Madeline Miller that's another Greek mythology retelling)
I read Circe by her and adored it, 11/10 would recommend, plus there's references to The Song of Achilles

fakjsd I read Circe almost a year ago I think?? yeah that's what drew me to the song of achilles first, cuzI liked the author!!

@HighPockets group

oh it does sound good-

Right

Read Illuminae instead, it's still pretty Straight but it's one of my favorite series. Like found footage but in book form.

@HighPockets group

I really want to read it, I'm trying to decide if I want to get a physical copy or read it on Hoopla (speaking of Hoopla, there's a short story called Galatea by Madeline Miller that's another Greek mythology retelling)
I read Circe by her and adored it, 11/10 would recommend, plus there's references to The Song of Achilles

fakjsd I read Circe almost a year ago I think?? yeah that's what drew me to the song of achilles first, cuzI liked the author!!

I read Circe this spring and I'm so glad I did!

@actual-fandom-trash

oh it does sound good-

Right

mmmmm mentally ill brain who wants love likes found family
not projecting onto one of the characters or anything
it's just neat

@Moxie group

oh it does sound good-

Right

mmmmm mentally ill brain who wants love likes found family
not projecting onto one of the characters or anything
it's just neat

bro do not call me out like this

@actual-fandom-trash

oh it does sound good-

Right

Read Illuminae instead, it's still pretty Straight but it's one of my favorite series. Like found footage but in book form.

bro the book club we're starting at school met this morning and we were just thinking about that one for when we get more members

@Moxie group

I actually have this and the first time I tried to read it I couldn't get into it for some reason. Maybe I'll try it again

@HighPockets group

I actually have this and the first time I tried to read it I couldn't get into it for some reason. Maybe I'll try it again

I dnf'd it the first time since the formatting confused me, but I loved it when I tried it again
Gemina is the best in the series k thanks bye

Deleted user

I'd like to be rude to people who are assholes about the military and don't understand that just getting rid of it wouldn't work and would actually be an unexplainably terrible decision

I'd also like to be rude to people (aka kids in my area) who refuse to respect veterans/veterans day because of acab.

@berlioz

Veterans are poggers.
Military not so much.
But it needs reform, not abolishment. It should go without saying that if we didn't have a military, we wouldn't have a country and I'm positive the world wars wouldn't have turned out the way they did if it weren't for America.
Happy Veterans day

Deleted user

What Crocs said. I will never not respect the people who have served and are actively serving. All the men on my father's side of the family have served. If I manage to get my health under control I'll serve too. To disrespect those people is fucked up

@Pickles group

Not to jinx it but I actually understand what we're doing in calculus and that's very exciting
Also I need to stop saying yes to things before I know the details because it's really stressful when I eventually find out said details