forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@ElderGod-Icefire

Ahxbsg so today I have lost all sense of taste and smell

I never realized how much I liked to taste and smell things until I literally fucking can't

Tea is just hot water now :(

Deleted user

Explain why it's 7:50 PM and I'm extremely exhausted despite doing close to nothing today

I already go to bed relatively early

@ElderGod-Icefire

Oof, I bet that's super disorienting too

It is, and the worst part is that, on average, taste and scent take at least two weeks to return to normal, so I won't be able to taste Thanksgiving Dinner and I'm Big Sad :(

@HighPockets group

It is, and the worst part is that, on average, taste and scent take at least two weeks to return to normal, so I won't be able to taste Thanksgiving Dinner and I'm Big Sad :(

wtf now I'm sad on your behalf :(

@HighPockets group

Heh one year on Thanksgiving my mom cut herself a piece of blackberry pie and then went to put the rest away, and when she came back, my cat was gnawing away on it. She just,,,looked up like "oh hello there, thanks for the pie!" and had cool whip and pie filling on her little nose

Deleted user

Ayo @Pickles, two questions

1. do you like paranormal stuff too, or just true crime?
  2. are you familiar with the Chris Watts case?

@Pickles group

Sort of? I'm not super into it, but I'm not gonna like, turn something off because it's talking about it. It mostly depends on who's talking about it, not even gonna lie
I don't think so. Spill

@Pickles group

When are we gonna stop teaching people that it's okay to ignore science, professionals, and people's lives in favor of keeping their image clean? How did that even start?? It usually doesn't even work so like why is that a thing that ever even happened

@berlioz

I never realized how much I liked to taste and smell things until I literally fucking can't

My condolences. I'm curious- before you lost your senses, was there a faint metallic taste lingering in your mouth?

Deleted user

Sort of? I'm not super into it, but I'm not gonna like, turn something off because it's talking about it. It mostly depends on who's talking about it, not even gonna lie
I don't think so. Spill

oh damn, it's an interesting one. To make a long story short this guy named Chris Watts had two daughters and a wife, but started having an affair with another woman that slowly lead to his marriage falling apart. Next thing you know the (now pregnant) wife and kids are missing and the police investigate the home. To summarize even more, basically he murdered his wife and daughters (who were toddlers) and stuffed their bodies into an oil tank. He says he did it because his wife started strangling the daughters after he asked for a divorce, which doesn't really add up but that's besides the point.

I asked because it's an interesting case and there's a ton of paranormal stuff with it. There's bodycam footage from police investigating the house that shows:

• What appears to be a little girl running down the stairs in a dress after the girls were both dead
  • Lights turning off in a room
  • A little girl's giggle
  • A whisper that says "I'm with CeCe" (one of the daughters)
  • Chris looking at a TV that shows an animated embryo in the womb followed by an animated skull in a black oil lik material (his wife was pregnant when he killed her, and the oil tank thing)
  • A swing from the playset in the back moving on its own

Also, after the murder when the house was already vacant neighbors reported a woman entering the house. Police arrived pretty quickly and the garage lights were on, which could only have been done from the inside, but the house was completely empty. The murdered wife was extremely proud of that house.

It's very weird.

@ElderGod-Icefire

wtf now I'm sad on your behalf :(

I'm actually more upset about that than being sick lmao

@ElderGod-Icefire

My condolences. I'm curious- before you lost your senses, was there a faint metallic taste lingering in your mouth?

I don't remember there being that, no

@Pickles group

I don't think so. Spill

oh damn, it's an interesting one. To make a long story short this guy named Chris Watts had two daughters and a wife, but started having an affair with another woman that slowly lead to his marriage falling apart. Next thing you know the (now pregnant) wife and kids are missing and the police investigate the home. To summarize even more, basically he murdered his wife and daughters (who were toddlers) and stuffed their bodies into an oil tank. He says he did it because his wife started strangling the daughters after he asked for a divorce, which doesn't really add up but that's besides the point.

I asked because it's an interesting case and there's a ton of paranormal stuff with it. There's bodycam footage from police investigating the house that shows:

• What appears to be a little girl running down the stairs in a dress after the girls were both dead
  • A little girl's giggle
  • Chris looking at a TV that shows an animated embryo in the womb followed by an animated skull in a black oil lik material (his wife was pregnant when he killed her, and the oil tank thing)

Also, after the murder when the house was already vacant neighbors reported a woman entering the house. Police arrived pretty quickly and the garage lights were on, which could only have been done from the inside, but the house was completely empty. The murdered wife was extremely proud of that house.

It's very weird.

YO

Deleted user

I don't think so. Spill

• A little girl's giggle

It's very weird.

YO

Y O

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I don't think so. Spill

• A little girl's giggle

It's very weird.

YO

Y O

Y O

Deleted user

W H A T T H E F U C K-

Would you believe me if I said there's a lot more to it?

Deleted user

W H A T T H E F U C K-

Would you believe me if I said there's a lot more to it?

IS THERE??
T E L L

Well, for starters, Chris's mistress definitely knew some things.
One very suspicious piece of evidence is that her search history includes quite a few things related to Amber Frey, who's famous for fucking with a married guy who also killed his daughter and pregnant wife.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

i very much can run a masterclass in manipulating shitty parents. which is funny cause mine are very open and my mom was the one who put me in therapy but you know. it helps other kids so it's good

Weird but good.