forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

KKK should be allowed to exist as long as they don’t harass, destroy property, kill people, etc.

What the fuck, Dom.
You realize that's their whole gig, right? They're a HATE group. They HATE.

And hate should always be perfectly legal. Would you like a world where if you expressed dissatisfaction to a group you could lose your job and friends?

If you're expressing the views of white supremacy and explicit, violent racism, yeah

Extremely short sighted. Once a government entity has the power to shut anyone down based on belief, every group is in danger. And at first it will be the ones no one cares about. The ones that “deserve it anyways”. They will be dealt with quietly. And then it will be too late for the rest. If you think I’m paranoid you’re ignoring history. And I’ll be honest. I am one for freedom obviously. But it’s also on a more personal level. I am a dissenter to abortion and the Lgbt (obvi I love you guys but that’s not the point). I hope it won’t come in my lifetime, but it’s stupid to think it won’t (unless I die early Ig…). My people will become “enemies of the people”. It’s in my best interest to protect the freedom of all groups, no matter how much I like or dislike them.

Legality aside, you should be perfectly fine with being intolerant towards hate, socially. It's not just about whether or not it's legal. Your character is defined by how you react to it personally. If you condone it, you're a bigot.

Of course. But it has to be legal.

except it's not okay lmao

people who actually do the crime and harm of certain minorities can only do so due to the lack of adversaries they face. when so many people quietly stand by because they agrees with the sentiment, just not the accusation, people get lynched and shot and tortured and raped and kidnapped and have all sorts of horrible things done to them. because people who's hearts are so filled with hate are even more likely to snap, therefore actually literally making people who just hate others just as dangerous. they're prone to the same violence if they stay on that track, and claiming they don't is incredibly negligent and just continues to further a cycle of violence. it's the enabling of extreme violence for me lmao

That’s with social apathy (possibly through fear). Social intolerance will do much.

Deleted user

looks like i found my motto lmao
be gay, make exo memes, eat the rich

also what the fuck is this argument

Deleted user

yo I don't know who you are but is your pfp Peep?

Deleted user

idk i found it online lmao
but it might be

Deleted user

idk i found it online lmao
but it might be

rip

@berlioz

My people will become “enemies of the people”.

Maybe if you're so concerned about being percieved the enemy of the people, that might be because you're actually becoming one.
Listen dude, I was in your shoes about the LGBTQ "issue" for a looooong time. But there comes a time you have to put humanity over misinterpreted scriptures. I gave you the resources to reconcile LGBTQ identities with your religion. It's so much more Christ-like to lead an LGBTQ affirming walk with God. I'm sorry you can't see that yet, but I hope you do. I hope you can set aside your biases and the rules you grew up with and take time to question. You're on the wrong side of history, but there's a way to get right.

It’s in my best interest to protect the freedom of all groups, no matter how much I like or dislike them.

I can get behind this. I forget the exact quote, but the one about sticking up for marginalized people so none of us can be picked on comes to mind. We're strongest together. But group does NOT equal hate group or terrorist organization. I don't know why you can't process that. You shouldn't be defending nazis or the KKK or whatever other corrupt ideologies you feel you should. That makes you a bystander, you're not actually sticking up for real people, you're sticking up for pieces of shit terrorizing real people. Can you not see the cognitive dissonance?

@croccin-champagne

pacifism in the face of extreme hate and violence is hateful and violent in itself. if you 'support both sides' when one side is at an incredible disadvantage you become just as bad as the oppressors and hateful people

Deleted user

Hello today I voted and an old lady was slightly rude to me. It was a time

As you should, hopefully blue?

@Moxie group

Hello today I voted and an old lady was slightly rude to me. It was a time

As you should, hopefully blue?

Of course Leo, who do you take me for?

@Cloudy_is_trying_her_best

Lmao my friend were just on the phone and we started talking about headcanons for HLVR:AI and eventually that ended up evolving into a discussion about the characters making a school for like…alien kids?? I don't even know how we came up with it but we made up two kids for two of the main characters(but like…science babies. because it fits because SCIENCE TEAM). Coke Aine Coolatta and Crystal Methany BenryBenryBenry

Idk not really a rude thing but I wanted to share and I guess this is a place where I can say something and not worry about it being off-topic? Idk man it's late and I'm tired dkalvn

@croccin-champagne

does anyone else sit there and critique the food in movies and tv shows? like it's mainly the pizza for me, because i'll be watching something and the characters'll flip out about pizza like 'yay!!' ykno, of course, and then they open the box and it's the flattest, greasiest(but not good greasy), cardboard lookin shit ever

@HighPockets group

does anyone else sit there and critique the food in movies and tv shows? like it's mainly the pizza for me, because i'll be watching something and the characters'll flip out about pizza like 'yay!!' ykno, of course, and then they open the box and it's the flattest, greasiest(but not good greasy), cardboard lookin shit ever

My dude do you watch Binging With Babish? I feel like that'd be right up your alley.

@croccin-champagne

i do not lmao but i might have to. i'm so pissed at movie food that's hyped and then looks like it would taste like shit. and that's not even the culinary kid in me, that's just the food lover

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

aAAAGH GOD HELP ME I MIGHT HAVE TO COME OUT TO MY BEST FRIEND AND I AM P A N I C K I N G
I accidentally vented about my friends on a server with her and I think she figured it out and she’s going to call me and ask what’s going on tomorrow and she already thinks I’m going to end up going on a spiel about how gays make me uncomfortable based on how I worded it to avoid the conversation and she’s said multiple things to try and “comfort”/“relate”to me about how “lesbians freak her out as well” and she’ll never judge me for that and I don’t know what to d o-
I don’t want to lose my closest friend just after my birthday, I can’t do that, I’m not strong enough for this, god everything could fall apart in the blink of an eye and it’s all my fault…