forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@ElderGod-kirky group

Apparently my status is now "almost 3 years ago" instead of "over 2 years ago" and I feel Old

Mine went to "almost 2 years ago" and that makes me euphoric tbh

:D

mine's still at "about 2 years ago"

@Pickles group

Am I dumb for not knowing Vanessa Hudgens was in high school musical? I mean I haven't seen them, just clips and stuff, but I don't think I realized it was her

@croccin-champagne

it's not that weird to not realize the actor you're seeing in an old movie you've never seen is an actor you're familiar with in some way lmao, ur good. i do it all the time

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Apparently my status is now "almost 3 years ago" instead of "over 2 years ago" and I feel Old

Mine went to "almost 2 years ago" and that makes me euphoric tbh

:D

mine's still at "about 2 years ago"

Same.

@berlioz

Tim, cousin in law (?): whenever you steal, you're not stealing- don't say that. We're LIBERATING for THE PEOPLE. That's what you say. We liberate. We don't steal. Viva la revolution. Always for the people.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Tim, cousin in law (?): whenever you steal, you're not stealing- don't say that. We're LIBERATING for THE PEOPLE. That's what you say. We liberate. We don't steal. Viva la revolution. Always for the people.

Deleted user

Bro, my mom turns 50 on December 6th and she's a bit sad that she likely won't be able to do much. My brother and I have decided that to make it a bit better we're going to go all out with gifts. I thought it'd be cute to get her and I some matching jewelry because she'd think that's cute, so I looked for matching rings.
I DON'T WANT TO WEAR $200 ENGAGEMENT RINGS WITH MY MOM

Deleted user

Otherwise I think I'm just gonna get her flowers, some sort of jewelry she'd actually wear, and earring backs because she always needs those.

My brother and I might try to take her on some surprise road trip too. But it'll be December and we're in Wisconsin, so the chances are somewhat slim.

@berlioz

Biden is leading in 8 out of the 10 swing states. All he needs to win are Arizona, Wisconsin, North Carolina, and Michigan as well as the usually democratic states. And he's leading in all of them. Meaning even without Florida and Texas, Biden could still win the presidency.

@HighPockets group

God I hope Wisconsin goes blue-
See, the thing is that I live in a more city-ish area (around Madison) and I see a ton of Biden-Harris stuff around, but the smaller and more rural towns are way Trumpier. I have faith that Biden will pull ahead though.

@Pickles group

I have no idea what the rest of Ohio is like, but every time I leave my house, I see a new form of trump decor which is extremely unsettling and I'd guess that at least 40% of houses in my area are That kind of trump supporters with a lot voting for him just because they like him better than biden

@HighPockets group

That being said, the Trump stuff I see is like, a whole-ass box thing with a big "STAND WITH REPUBLICANS" banner on it, massive Trump flags, and one particularly embarrassing flag that says "TRUMP PENCE 2020 STOP THE BULLSHIT" or something

@berlioz

My town is decked out with Trump merch. The most devout houses have multiple flags, signs, stickers, and sometimes projectors onto their houses. I've seen "make liberals cry again" and Trump edited to look like Rambo with explosions behind him printed on flags. They worship this dude. Trump is the city's patron god, and I hate living here.
Also, I think the Trump parade comes every Sunday. It's hard to keep track, I gotta find whatever Facebook group their planning these things on.

@HighPockets group

I saw a guy with a "make liberals cry again" shirt and it took a lot of self control not to flip him off when we accidentally made eye contact.
If my parents and his kids weren't there, I probably would've bitten my thumb at him.

Deleted user

God I hope Wisconsin goes blue-
See, the thing is that I live in a more city-ish area (around Madison) and I see a ton of Biden-Harris stuff around, but the smaller and more rural towns are way Trumpier. I have faith that Biden will pull ahead though.

There are so many Trumpies around here. Yesterday I was in EC though and saw a lot of Biden & BLM stuff that brought my hopes up.

I also temporarily lost my voice from yelling at a truck that drove by very slowly with a Trump flag. Got out some pent up rage and got to show off the ring I was wearing on my middle finger, though.