forum The Roodeness Shenanigans
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 110 followers

@croccin-champagne

you also have zero proof at all that she wasn't gay in some aspect lmao. i simply don't see why it's an issue for christian queer people to imagine that these figures that are already important to them as similar to them in other aspects

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

So apparently my sister just got yelled at by a Karen for using crutches in a hobby lobby?!
apparently it’s “offensive to disabled people” to use crutches when you “don’t need them”
I haven’t wanted to slap a bish this badly in so long
Like?!?!
Talking about being offensive to disabled people but then yelling “WHAT is WRONG WITH YOU?” at a socially anxious teenager in public because her health conditions aren’t as visible?! The fecking nerve
my sister just walked to the other line cause she didn’t want to deal with it, but man if I were in that position I would’ve been throwing some hands. or crutches.

And, of course when my mom read the texts to my dad his first response was “she’s definitely a democrat, no republican would be that stupid” because obviously that’s the most important thing here

Deleted user

Bros I gotta be rude to societal norms, I'm pissed at what people consider "normal clothes"
So:
fishnets don't make you a ✨ whore ✨

@Pickles group

So apparently my sister just got yelled at by a Karen for using crutches in a hobby lobby?!
apparently it’s “offensive to disabled people” to use crutches when you “don’t need them”
I haven’t wanted to slap a bish this badly in so long
Like?!?!
Talking about being offensive to disabled people but then yelling “WHAT is WRONG WITH YOU?” at a socially anxious teenager in public because her health conditions aren’t as visible?! The fecking nerve
my sister just walked to the other line cause she didn’t want to deal with it, but man if I were in that position I would’ve been throwing some hands. or crutches.

And, of course when my mom read the texts to my dad his first response was “she’s definitely a democrat, no republican would be that stupid” because obviously that’s the most important thing here

Your dad is insane, that's one of the most republican things I've ever heard

@HighPockets group

I love how as I grow as a writer, my main characters just become more awful. I genuinely don't even know if I can call Tabitha an anti-hero or if she's just a straight-up villain protagonist.

@Pickles group

Y'ALL
VARY YOUR FUCKING ROUTINES
DON'T LEAVE YOUR HOUSE AT THE SAME TIME EVERY DAY AND TAKE THE SAME ROUTE AND GO TO THE SAME PLACES EVERY DAY
THAT'S HOW YOU GET MURDERED
Stop leaving your house at 6:34 every weekday and then going to the same Starbucks and then work and then home again. Spice it up and teach your sons not to stalk and kill people

@berlioz

Y'ALL
DON'T LEAVE YOUR HOUSE AT THE SAME TIME EVERY DAY AND TAKE THE SAME ROUTE AND GO TO THE SAME PLACES EVERY DAY
Stop leaving your house at 6:34 every weekday and then going to the same Starbucks and then work and then home again. Spice it up and teach your sons not to stalk and kill people

Are you good? Did someone try to kill you? I feel like this message is too specific lol

@Pickles group

Y'ALL

Are you good? Did someone try to kill you? I feel like this message is too specific lol

No, I'm fine. Just endlessly paranoid

@berlioz

The murder technique that's always on my mind is how sometimes they'll make noises outside of your house, like ruffle window shutters or brush branches on the walls so they can lure you out of your home to shank you

@croccin-champagne

or the baby crying recording, or a woman asking for help

or using an actual woman to go to your door and ask to use your phone/or ask you to come look at her car/let her in

@berlioz

or using an actual woman to go to your door and ask to use your phone/or ask you to come look at her car/let her in

more reasons I avoid children and don't trust women
just kidding, just kidding

@croccin-champagne

more reasons I avoid children and don't trust women
just kidding, just kidding

cough

nah fam the trick is children are icky and just avoid women you don't know when it's the middle of the night unless you're seeking help yourself

Deleted user

All of this could be avoided if you just carried a sword around, like the olden days